Part 187

Preeti - Shehnaaz please make yourself comfortable because we all are family..!!!

S.Mom - Yes shehnaaz this is also our house so feel like family not like guest..!!! Okay..!!??

Sidharth blink his eyes to comfort her..!!! To relax her..!!!!!

Shehnaaz  - Okay Aunty..😘😘..!!!

Pari and muskan came to him for chocolates..!!!

Pari - Mammu, where is my chocolates??

Sidharth - Mammu forgot to bring chocolates but we are going out after dinner for yummy chocolate milk shake 😋..!!

Pari - Yeyyy..!!💃💃
I love you Mammu..!!!😘😘😘

Sidharth - Mammu love you too Pari..!!!

He also kissed😘😘 her back..!!!! Shehnaaz again made grumpy 😠 face because he didn't kissed her but kissed Muskan and Pari twice..!!🥺

Preeti - Shehnaaz so what you studying??

Shehnaaz - I am in 3rd year of Doctorate school..!!!!

Preeti - Good..!!! So what about singing career??

Shehnaaz - I started singing career 3 months back because i like to Sing..!!❤️

Preeti - That's Good.!!!

Servant bring cocktail juice for everyone..!!! Everyone start drinking juice but from no where he threw Shehnaaz's glass on the floor..!!! His breath stuck in throat because Juice had Pineapple..!!! He start patting her back in worry..!!!

Sidharth - Naaz..!!! 🥺🥺🥺 R u okay ?? Have you tasted that juice??

Everyone was shocked with his action..!!! No one knows what happened to him and why he is reacting like this 🥺🥺..!!! He was looking tensed and scared at the same time 🥺🥺..!!! He forgot that he is with his family 🥺..!!!

Sidharth - Naaz...!!!🥺🥺 are you okay ???

Shehnaaz - Yes i am okay Sidharth..!!!

S.Mom - Sidharth, what happened?

Sidharth - Mom she is allergic to Pineapple 🍍 and this juice had pineapple in it..!!!! Naaz.... r u okay Naa??

Shehnaaz - Sidharth please relax..!! Yes i am fine Because I haven't tasted juice yet..!!

Sidharth - Thank God🥺🥺..!!

His concern, his care, his fear was visible on his face..!!!! This is second time his mom observed his care for her❤️..!! He care for her the way care for his mother..!!! His mom put hand on his head to calm him down..!!!

S.Mom - Sidharth, relax beta..!!! Nothing happened to her..!!!

His mom's voice bring him back in sense..!!! He forgot he is with his family🥺🥺..!!! He felt little bit uncomfortable..!!! He walked back to his seat..!! His mom can see fear in his eyes❤️❤️..!! Everyone was looking at him because of  his loud reaction for her..!!

Preeti - Sorry Shehnaaz, i didn't know about the Allergy..!!!

Shehnaaz - Don't say sorry 🥺🥺 please..!!

Sidharth was trying to behave normal but was not happening..!!!

Sidharth - (to servant) Bring Hot chocolate for her..!!

Shehnaaz - No i am okay, I don't want anything..!!!

Preeti - (to servant) Set up Dining table..!!
Let's have dinner guys..!!