Part 115

Sidharth - See i like this Naaz..! Who speak out everything without shying...!! I like it when u share everything with me..!! I want our relationship transparent, like no hide and hesitation from each other..!!

Shehnaaz - Okay, I'll be like this..!!!

Sidharth - Now let's go upstairs, this room and whole floor need to clean up 🧹..!!
by the time they will clean this floor I'll show you the whole house.

Shehnaaz - why you want to clean this room ?? I mean I like rose petals so let it be like this naa..!! Tonight I'll sleep on the floor because I never slept on rose petals and now I want to sleep on rose petals..!!

Sidharth - wait a minute..!! U r not going to sleep on the floor, if u want i can ask them to put fresh rose petals on bed...! These rose petals are almost dried..!! 

Shehnaaz - Okay..!!

Sidharth - Now let's go upstairs...!!!

He messaged to his manager to inform that he is going upstairs and by the time he come back he meant his room clean..!! Both walked upstairs..!!! His arm wrapped around her neck and her arm wrapped around his body..!!

Shehnaaz - By the way what we will do upstairs??

Sidharth - What u want to baby..?? We can do anything u like..!!

He smiled at her naughtily and squeezed her from side..!! Her eyes  👀 widen open when they reach upstairs..!! Lavish drawing room with lavish furniture..!!! Everything was perfect and beautiful..!! His taste is royal like him..!!!

Shehnaaz - Is anyone visit here ?? I mean it is far from city so

Shehnaaz - Is anyone visit here ?? I mean it is far from city so..!!

Sidharth - Yes i come here often during weekends because this is my favorite place, i come here to relax myself..!!

My family also visit here during long weekends and holidays..!! Mom also loves this place and it's her place too..!! 

Her mind stuck at one thing and it was "Yes I come here often during weekends"..!! He keep talking about his family and this farmhouse but she seems to be lost in a different world..!!!

Shehnaaz - Sidharth you come here very often right?? But u come here with girls ??

Her out of the box question surprised him..!! Since he told her about his past she starts feeling insecure..!!

Sidharth - No baby u r the first girl who visit this place..!!! This place is just for my loved ones and close ones..!! I know why u asked me but trust me baby no one was special like you..!!! You r the only one who is special for me..!!

She looked at him because he read her mind again..!!! She smiled at him and after exploring whole floor both came in the bedroom..!!!

It was lake view bedroom with lavish furniture

It was lake view bedroom with lavish furniture.!.!! He lay down on the bed and open his arms wide to take her in his embrace..!!

Sidharth - Come baby..!!

She also lay down resting her head on his chest..!! He cocoon her more into him..! He closed his eyes and inhale his favorite drug..!!!

Sidharth -Do u You know you smell so good..!! It's just amazing..!!

She looked at him who is busy inhaling her..!!!

Shehnaaz - You too..!!

He looked at her because first time she gave him compliment..!!

Sidharth - ohhhh...!! I didn't know about it..!! By the way what else you like in me..!! Answer me honestly without shying.!!

Shehnaaz - Okay..!
Your nature, your anger, your care, your concern, your hairstyle, your smell, your biceps, your sharp jawline, your abs..!!! I like Everything in you..!! ☺️☺️

Sidharth - Wow 🤩 first time my baby 😍 told me what she likes in me..!!  So u don't like my lips? My kissing style ? 🤨🤨

He brush her lips with his thumb...!!

Sidharth - Haann..!! You don't like my lips..??🤨🤨 you don't like the way I kiss u ?? You don't like it when I massage you on your br****? You don't like the way i give you pleasure??

His talk made her cheeks red..!!! She blush very hard when he put his hand on her br**** !!!! She closed her eyes when he starts moving his hand on her b*****..!!!

Sidharth - Give me answer baby..!! I m waiting..!!!!

She nodded her head in yes..!!

Sidharth - I want you to say it baby..!!!

Shehnaaz - I like it..!!

He start massaging her b*****...!!! He spoke in husky voice..!!

Sidharth - What you like baby..???

Shehnaaz - i like everything...!!! I like it what you doing to me..!!

Sidharth - What i am doing to u baby..??

Shehnaaz - I like when your lips touch to my lips, I like when u massage here..!!
(she Put her hand on his which was massaging her b*****)

Sidharth - Where baby ??

His husky voice send shiver to her spine and the way he was massaging her b*****, start doing his magic on her..!!

Shehnaaz - On my b*****...!!!

Sidharth - You like when I suck them..!?

She nodded in yes..!!

Sidharth - Tell me baby what u like..!!

Shehnaaz - Yes i like it when u suck my b*****..!!

Sidharth - Do u like when i touch your lower part? And u like when I massage you over there..!!

Tell me baby..!!

Shehnaaz - Yes i like it..!!

Sidharth - what u like Naaz..!!!