Part 177

He always made Their all Firsts very special because she is very special for him..!!! She is silently inhaling his body fragrance and filling her lungs with her favorite cologne...!!!

Both lost in their own world but his phone bring them back to real world..!! He received sonia's call and put it on speaker when she looked at her name on phone screen with weird face expression..!!

Sonia - Hey Sid..!!
How are you..!!??

Sidharth - Good and you??

Sonia - I am good too..!!!
By the way, what time you'll reach to hotel??

Sidharth - By 7 AM..!!!
But make sure you'll be there on time for meeting, don't be late..!!!

Sonia - Yaa, don't worry i won't be late because i m flying tonight so i'll be there before you..!!!

Sidharth - Good..!!

Sonia - So see you tomorrow morning for breakfast..!!!

Sidharth - No I don't think i'll have enough time..!!!

Sonia - Okay then we'll have dinner together..!!

Sidharth - I don't think so because i m flying back to Mumbai after meeting..!!

Sidharth was trying to cut off her call because he knows his Naaz won't like it if she get more friendly with him..!!!

Sonia - What ?? I mean I thought you'll stay here so we'll enjoy together like we used to do..!! And we also have another meeting on Friday so it's better for you to stay here..!!

Sidharth - I'll fly back on Friday but at night i've to fly back to Mumbai..!!

Sonia - If you stay back in delhi then we'll get sometime to spend together like we used to do..!!!

During whole conversation shehnaaz was looking at him and he was looking at her..!!!

Sidharth - No I can't stay in Delhi..!!!

Sonia - Okay, see you tomorrow in meeting..!

Sidharth - Hmmm

Sonia - Good night

Sidharth - Good night..!!

He disconnect call and cocooned her into him..!! She is happy that he is not staying away from her..!!

Shehnaaz - Do you know her from long time??

Sidharth - Hmm..!!
She is my ex..!!! We dated for 2 years during college time..!!

Shehnaaz - 🥺🥺🥺🥺
So you are still friend with her ??

He noticed her face expressions..!!! She is sad and may be insecure but she didn't say anything about it..!! But he knows her well more than she knows herself..!!

He looked at her and gave kiss on forehead..!!!

Sidharth - I am only friend with her..!! And we only meet for professional work..!!!

Naaz.., i know what you are thinking but trust me you are not first girl but you are last girl in my life..!! I never shared this kind strong bonding with anyone not with Sonia or any other girl..!!

I promise you that no one can take your place in my life ever..!!

She is happy with his promise but still there is something bothering her..!!

Shehnaaz - I trust you more than myself Sidharth but the way you can't see me with someone else, i can't see you with someone else either..!!

The way you don't like when someone touch me I don't like it either and don't like it when you talk with girls specially Nisha and now Sonia..!! 🥺😞😞

He can sense jealousy and insecurity which is very natural because he can't let someone else to talk to her or touch her then how can she ?? ❤️❤️

He pulled her on top of him to sleep in favorite position..!! She laid down on top of him and put her head on his ❤️❤️heart..!! No one uttering any word just feeling each other's touch..!! She is listing her favorite music❤️❤️ his heartbeats 💓..!! Most soothing music of the world..!! ❤️💓💓💓

Sidharth - I love you Naaz..!!! I love you so much baby..!!😘😘😘

Shehnaaz - I love you too Jaan..!!!😘😘

After few minutes Ankita bring dinner for them..!!! He opened door and shehnaaz is sitting on bed, covering herself with quilt because he don't like when someone sees her milky skin..!!!

Sidharth - Tomorrow early morning i m going delhi so make sure my all stuff is ready..!!

Ankita - Okay..!
What time you leaving from home ??

Sidharth - 2:30 Am..!!

Ankita - Okay, let me pack your bag right now..!!

Sidharth - I am flying back tomorrow night so just put only one pair clothes for emergency and my laptop and chargers..!!!

Ankita - Okay..!!!

Ankita walked in closet room to pack his bag...!! Shehnaaz's mood was already off because of Sonia and now she even don't like Ankita when she touch his clothes and his stuff🙄😞...!! He walked towards her and hugged her in standing position..!!

She wrap her arms around his waist; she hugged him tightly and snuggled her face in his lower abdomen..!! ❤️❤️

Sidharth - what happened baby??

Shehnaaz - Nothing 😞😞

She is not saying anything but He knows what's bothering her..!!!

Sidharth - Baby i m not going alone my love..!! My PA is also flying with me..!!!

Her heart ❤️💓 felt peace after hearing that he is not going alone..!!! He always surprise her by reading her mind..!!! She don't need to tell him what's going in her mind..!!

Sidharth - Relax baby..!! Don't think too much...!! I am only yours..!!😘😘😘

She kissed him on lower abdomen after hearing that he is only hers..!!! Only hers❤️❤️❤️..!!

Shehnaaz - I love you..!! 😘😘😘

Sidharth - Love you too my love..!! 😘😘
Now let's have dinner..!!!

They both were waiting for Ankita to leave so they can have their dinner in cozy position..!!! She came out from closet room after packing his bag..!!

Ankita - So i am bringing your bag downstairs and i'll be comeback later to grab utensils..!!

Sidharth - No don't come upstairs now because i want to sleep early..!! We'll put this tray outside so grab it tomorrow morning..!!

Ankita - Okay..!! Good night..!
See you at 2 AM..!.!

Sidharth - Good night..!!

Shehnaaz - Good night..!!

He locked the door after Ankita left from the room..!! Both sat on chair and she sat on his lap..!!! He first put tomato slice in her mouth from salad bowl and after she feed him pasta..!!! ❤️❤️

—-