Part 102

Shehnaaz - Yes Sidharth i am only yours..!!!!

Sidharth - Please repeat once what you just said earlier...!

Shehnaaz - i m yours...!! We r Sidnaaz...!!

Sidharth - Repeat again please

Shehnaaz - I am only yours...!! Me apki Naaz hu ...!! Sid ki naaz...!!

Satisfaction run through his blood....!!! Anger turned into happiness...!! He don't want anything else just her....!! His Naaz..!!!

He became calm within few seconds...!! She kissed his hair because finally he is calm..!!! His hot breath was touching her clea****...!! He became calm but still breathing deep..!!

Shehnaaz - Sidharth, r u okay..??

Sidharth - Hmmm..!!

She try to break hug but he didn't let her...!!

Sidharth - I want to sleep like this...!!

How she can deny him..!!! He is not The Sidharth Shukla who is demanding but he is little kid who don't want to leave his favorite person..!.!! He is not ready to leave her for one second...!!!

She was feeling different...!! How someone can be like this..!! She never seen someone who is madly in love like her...!! He don't need to tell her that how much he love her because his actions is enough to prove it..!!!

She knows he love her a lot but she never knew he love her so much that small things about her effect him a lot...!!  They never said That three magical words but actions prove how much they love each other..!!!

Shehnaaz - U need to change your clothes sidharth..!!

Sidharth - No I don't want to..!!!

Shehnaaz - we'll sleep like this but please change your clothes because this is not comfortable clothes that u wearing right now..!!!

Sidharth - It's okay...! Let's sleep now

She adjust herself on bed and he let her...!!
His hot breathing was bothering her..!! She wanted him to loose his grip but there was no sign...!!!

Her one hand was caressing his hair to give warmth that she is there forever and she will...!!

She never imagine in her life that she'll find someone who love her so deep....!!! His love has no boundaries....!!!! He is very possessive when it comes to her...!! She fallen more for him after today's incident..!!!

After few minutes sleep took over him..!! She tried to get out from his grip but she surprised with his blabbering in sleep..!!

Sidharth - No, please Naaz don't go..!! You are mine...!!!!

Shehnaaz - Ssshhhhh.....!!! I m not going anywhere sidharth...!!

His huge body needed her warmth like small little kid need his mother...!!!

After few minutes she adjust him...!!! She unbuckle his belt, take out watch from his hand..!!  Unbuttoned his shirt so he can freely sleep....!!!!

Shehnaaz - Mujhe pata hai aap mujhse bahot pyar karte hai sidharth, aur me bhi apse but itna zyada pyar accha nahi hai ki apko aese dard mile..!!! Me apko nahi bata sakti ki aap kitne important ho meri life me..!!!Aap ke bina meri life adhuri hai par me aese nahi dekh sakti apko..!!! Aap apne aapko hi takleef de te ho hamesha meri vajhse 😢😢😢..!!

She kissed his forehead and slept in same position...!!!

He woke up late night when she kicked him..!! She was wrapping her little hands over his huge body..!! He looked at her...!!! She is holding him with so much love and care...!!!!!

He realized his shirt's few buttons were open and his belt was unbuckled...!!! She is younger than him but she care for him like his mother does for him...!!!

He remove his shirt and change position....!!! He took her in his embrace and cocooned her more into him..!!!

Both were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms after flood of emotions...!!

Both woke up when alarm 🚨 goes on....!!! He looked at his Naaz, who was sleeping peacefully in his arms...!!! He is blessed to have her in his life..!!! He kissed her forehead and cheek ..!!

Sidharth - Good Morning Naaz..!!

Shehnaaz - Aammmm

She snuggled into his neck...!!! She felt something warm touching her body..!!!
She opened her eyes 👀 and looked at him...!!!

Shehnaaz - Good Morning

She move her hand from his neck to his chest..!!! She released he is sleeping shirtless...!!! She jerk her hand tried to get up...!!

He was confused what happened to her, why she got up suddenly...!!!

Sidharth - What happened baby??

Shehnaaz - Where is your shirt sidharth ??

He pulled her back with jerk and she landed on his broad naked chest...!!!

Sidharth - U removed my shirt last night so why you are asking me baby..!!! 🔥🔥
Don't you like my hot body ??

Shehnaaz - 😳😳😳😳
I just opened few buttons, i didn't remove your shirt...

She tried to get up but every time she attempt he pull her back...!!

She closed her eyes 😌😌,

Shehnaaz - Sidharth please wear your shirt..!!

Sidharth - Why baby ?? Don't you like my hot body..!??

She didn't  reply to his question..!!! He went close to her ear and spoke in husky voice..!!

Sidharth - but i love your hot Body baby...!! 🔥🔥 and i love to see your hot body very often...!!

Her cheeks turn in red color because his husky voice heat up her blood...!!

Sidharth - My baby is blushing ☺️...!! You look more hot and sexy when you blush, do u know that..???

She opened her eyes and heat his chest with her little hand..!!!
Sidharth..!!!

Sidharth - Haan baby..!! 

Shehnaaz - Why u teasing me ??

Sidharth - i am not teasing u baby, i m telling u truth..!!! That u look se...!!(she put her hand on his lips)

Shehnaaz - Let's get up because i need to go  early for shoot...!!!