Part 126

After disconnecting call he cocooned her more into him...!! In realization that after 5 days she'll go back home..!! She won't be with him like this...!! She won't be sleeping in his embrace..!!

He hugged her tightly because his heartache in mere thoughts that she'll go away from him...!! 😢😢

Sidharth - Naaz..!! Your schedule is very hectic so u need to take care of yourself..!! Your body need proper rest and proper food...!! 

Shehnaaz - Okay..!!

After few minutes of silence she spoke..!

Shehnaaz - Sidharth, we have only 5 days and after that i'll go back home but you'll come to meet me naa..???

She is also thinking what he is been thinking since he found out that after 5 days she'll go back home...!! ❤️😢❤️

Sidharth - Baby of course I'll come to meet u but right now focus on Trophy...!! I want you to win this show so don't think about anything else, I'll take care of everything else....!!

Shehnaaz - Okay, but promise me you'll come to meet me..!!!!

Sidharth - Promise, Naaz...!!! 😘❤️

He is telling her not to think about separation because he knows how he is feeling in mere thoughts of separation...!!!
His heart starts shrinking in the thought of distance between them..!!!

Her busy schedule all day long and late shoot won't leave enough time for them to spend..!!! She is silently resting her head on his chest and he is silently thinking how to keep her close to his heart all the time..!!!

He called his manager to get ready some snacks and fresh juices..!.!! So before they leave she'll have something..!!!

Sidharth - Naaz..!!! Get ready it's already 5:30...!!!! I ordered Snacks and juice so before we leave I think u should have light snacks...!!

Shehnaaz - No i m not hungry right now...!! I'll have it in Car..!

Sidharth - Baby u need to have the proper nutrition to keep ur body active and healthy..!!  I already got some sandwiches for u so u can have it in the car if u feel hungry but for now, juice and light snacks require before we leave..!!

Shehnaaz - Okay..!!
Now can we go downstairs because I need to change my clothes..!!

Sidharth - Sure let's go..!!
Just Grab ur phone and leave everything else here..!!

Both walked downstairs and after changing their clothes both they both had light snacks..!!!

He went downstairs to see who is downstairs..!!! He asked his manger to put snacks in the car and order all works to go
backside of the house until he doesn't leave...!! Everyone obey his order and after everything got clear he messaged her to come downstairs..!!!

Both sit in the car and drove out from the farmhouse...!!!

Shehnaaz - Why no one was around when i came downstairs??

Sidharth - Because everyone was working..!!

Shehnaaz - Okay
let me tell Baaz about finale..!!!

She called Baaz and gave information about finale..!! After that she messaged her college friends..!!!

She was busy in phone...!!! He was driving but back of his mind there is only one thing was running and it was separation..!!!

His chain of thoughts broke when she spoke..!!

Shehnaaz - Can I use your phone??

Sidharth - Sure..!!
Do u wanna make a call ??

Shehnaaz - No i want to use Insta and FB because my phone is dead..!!

Sidharth - Sure..!!

He opened his phone and handed to her..!!

Shehnaaz - You don't like SM ??

Sidharth - No, I don't like to advertise my personal life..!!! I like to keep it myself what's mine..!!

Shehnaaz - Okay..!!

She was busy in SM after hour, he remind her to eat sandwich..!!

Sidharth - Naaz..!!! Grab a sandwich bag from the back seat and eat sandwich..!!

She grabbed sandwich bag and opened sandwich and juice..!!

Shehnaaz - You won't eat this sandwich??

Sidharth - I'll but not right now..!! I m driving so u eat it right now and I'll have it later on..!!

She opened her seat belt and sit facing him..!! She bring sandwich next to his lips and ask him to take bite.!! She feed him first bite and she took one bite from same sandwich..!!!

She also make him to drink juice🥤, her little hand wiped his face and his lips after he took bite and sip of juice..!! He is admiring her cuteness, her care and the way she pamper him..!!!

She leave a chance to impress him..!! She always make him to fall for her more and more..!!! He smiled at her because she is pampering him just like his mother..!!!

After having snacks he wrapped his hand around her fragile body and squeezed her into him until her body touch to his...!!!

His one hand on Steering and his other hand on her lower back..!!! Her head on his chest and her hand wrap around his muscular body..!!! It was silent between them but it is perfect moment for them..!!! ❤️❤️❤️

She can feel her life changed within couple of months..!!! Her life is not is her's anymore she belongs to someone else, who made her life beautiful like fairytale..!!!

She kissed on his heart after filling her lungs with his body fragrance..!! ❤️

Shehnaaz - Sidharth, you won't change in future naa??? U'll always stay like this naa..??

He kiss her forehead

Sidharth - Yes Naaz, i will always stay like this..!!  I won't change and I won't let u change either..!!!

I love you Naaz😘😘

Shehnaaz - I love you too..!! 😘

"You still don't know what u mean to me Naaz..! You are the only person whom I am scared to lose u because you became my life in couple of months and u changed everything..!! U r my life and your existence is require to keep me as The Sidharth Shukla..!! I will lose my identity if you go away from my life, you r my life and I won't let you go away from me in any cost" he said to himself..!! ❤️

—————