Part 184

He went back in meeting and she went to Kaushal because she felt bad, the way sidharth scold him..!!! Kaushal was trying his level best to board the flight as soon as possible ..!! He was requesting Airline's Manager and supervisor so before 45 minutes she board plane ✈️..!!

He was keep checking his phone🥺..!!! Finally after 45 minutes she messaged him..!!

Shehnaaz- I m boarding flight soon..!!!😘😘

Sidharth - Good..!!! Keep updating me..!!

Shehnaaz - Okay but please when i meet you i want my sidharth with smile please..!!!!
🥺🥺🥺🙏🙏

Sidharth - Okay My love..!!! Your sidharth is waiting for you😘😘..!!!

He was not really calm because his body getting weak in need of his drug..!! He was trying hard to focus on meeting but it's not happening either..!!!

The Sidharth Shukla known for his hard work and passion but now he is not The Sidharth Shukla anymore..!!!! His priorities changed because of his ❤️❤️❤️Angel..!!!! His passion towards work turned into junoon for  his Naaz...!!!❤️😘❤️

Finally he received message from her..!!

Shehnaaz - On Runway ✈️..!! ❤️❤️❤️

Sidharth - 😘😘😘
Driver will be there to pick you up..!!! ❤️😘

Shehnaaz - You are not coming to pick me up ??

Sidharth - No baby..!!! 🥺🥺
We can't appear together in public place but I'll definitely welcome you at the Hotel so come soon 😘😘..!!!

Shehnaaz - Okay 😞
Talk to you later..!!!

Sidharth - Okay My Love😘😘..!!!

Finally she is flying to Delhi..!!! After 3 hours she'll be in his embrace 😘😘😍..!!!! He will get what he is dying for 😍😍...!!! His Love❤️❤️..!!! His Naaz❤️❤️...!!!! His heart ❤️❤️❤️..!!!!

She love to travel in flights but today she is not enjoying her journey 🥺 because she was lost in him..!!! 2 hr 30 minutes journey is like 20 hours..!!! She skipped Lunch because she knew he didn't had it...!!she knew he'll wait for her ❤️🥺 and then he'll eat anything..!!! ❤️❤️

After 2 hr 30 minutes finally she land in Delhi..!!!! She texted him when she touch the land..!!!

Shehnaaz - In Delhi..!! But still on Runway 😞..!!!

He was on the way to his Hotel after finishing all work for the Day..!! He wants to spend every single second with her after he meet her..!!❤️

Sidharth - Waiting for you My Love..!!!❤️

After 15 minutes he reached at his hotel..!! He called his Driver personally so she can safely come to him..!!! He sent his Driver's number to Laura and Kaushal and told them to take exit from back door so without any trouble she reach to Hotel..!!

He called her at 5:30 because she suppose to reach at hotel at 5:30..!!!

Sidharth - where r you baby ?
Why your location is off ??

Shehnaaz - Just left from airport..!!! 😘😘
I don't know about location because I didn't change any settings in Iphone..!! 🥺

Sidharth - Okay, No problem..!!
Send me your live location so i can track..!!!

She sent her live location..!!

Shehnaaz - So how long it will take to reach at hotel..??

Sidharth - 35 minutes 😞☹️ or may be 45 minutes because of traffic 😞😒☹️..!!

Shehnaaz - 😞😞😞 Okay..!!
By the way, what you had for lunch ??

Sidharth - I skipped it..!!
What about you ?

Shehnaaz - I skipped it too..!!😘

Sidharth - What ?? And why ??

Shehnaaz - Because i knew u will skip lunch so skipped it too..!!!

His heart still didn't believed that how well she knows him❤️❤️..!!! In childhood his mom used to skip lunch when he don't bring lunch to school..!!! ❤️ She is really copy of his mother, who knows everything about her stubborn child..!!

Sidharth - Love you my Naaz..!!! I can't wait anymore baby..!!!

Shehnaaz - I love you too  Jaan..!!! 😘😘❤️

They are still talking..!!! He was getting ready to welcome his love of life..!!! His Naaz..!!! He wore black T-shirt and Jeans 👖..!!! She was only 15 minutes away from him..!!!

Sidharth - Baby it's 6:05 so u'll be here in 10 to 12 minutes..!! What you want for dinner ??

Shehnaaz - Let me meet you first after that we'll decide about Dinner..!!!

Sidharth - Okay My love..!!!
Now i am going downstairs for some arrangements so i'll see you there..!!!!

Shehnaaz - Okay..!!!!

He came downstairs because he wants to plan Candle 🕯 light Dinner for them..!!! He was talking to Hotel's supervisor for arrangements..!!! ❤️❤️ First time he is excited like small kid😘😘..!!!! He wants to do something special so their first trip become special and memorable..!! ❤️❤️

First time in his life he is waiting for someone at the reception 😅..!!! He was impatiently waiting for his Love ❤️ but his smile changed into sad face because his family arrived early..!!!🥺🥺🥺

He forgot that his family also coming today..!!! Everything slip out from his mind because of irritation ..!!! He is happy to see them here but not happy to see them right at the moment because now God knows when he'll get chance to spend quality time with his Love ❤️❤️❤️..!!!

His family came forward and greet him..!!
He greeted His mom, his brother, his sister in law and muskan😘..!!! He is physically with his family but his eyes glued on his phone screen and his mind stuck at his Naaz..!!

Bhai - So you are standing here to welcome us ??😅

Sidharth - No Bhai actually i came downstairs because i had to talk to supervisor regarding arrangements..!!! We booked 2 floors for US and for our guests..!!!

Mumbai hospital's medical team also coming tomorrow so i want some special services for them..!!!

——