Part 164

He is angry but he can't disrespect her in front of anyone..!!! She is his and he is the only one who have right to scold..!!! She knows he is extra possessive for her..!!

Sidharth - So now i want apology from All of you!!!😠

News Rep - No sir we can't do this because it will effect our channel..!!

Sidharth - Then why 😡you published that fake article??

You guys have 2 minutes to think about it..!! If you say yes then you have to do it right now with his confession and if you say NO then you guys won't publish any magazines of Shukla enterprise neither Shukla Hospital..!! 🌈🌈🌈

Choice is yours.!!! I think your news channels going to be telecast my Press Conference on Sunday so if you don't apologize today on NTV then I won't allow any of your news channels in inauguration and press conference..!!! 😡🌈🌈🌈

All of you cover news of Shukla Brothers and Our name is enough to get publicity..!!!!

Shehnaaz's father and Deep's father was shocked the way he threat them.!!🌈🌈🌈😅 He sat back on chair and shipping his coffee..!!!

After 2 minutes of silence all the news editors decide to Apologize to Shehnaaz Gill for that articles and news..!!

News Editor - Okay, Dr.Sidharh we'll apologize to Ms.Shehnaaz Gill..!!

Sidharth - Good..!!!
Deep now you have to confess your Dirty game on NTV..!! Kaushal will give you script and news channels will record your confession...!!

Deep - No i m not doing it...!!!

He got up from chair and walk towards Deep and his parents..!!

Sidharth - didn't you wanted to become famous ?? 😉 let me make you famous so you remember my name until your last breath..!!!
And I didn't asked you, i gave you order to confess..!!! If you won't do it then i'll take legal action..!!!

Deep's father - Sir he'll do whatever you ask for..!!! (Because he knows shuklas se panga not chnga)🌈🌈🌈

Sidharth - Good Mr.Randhawa..!!!
Teach him where to open his mouth and where not, so he'll keep himself away from trouble..!!!

Deep's Father - Sure Sir..!!

Sidharth walk towards kaushal and Laura..!!

Only one Guy was roaming in the room and that's Sidharth Shukla..!!! Everyone's eyes glued on his actions..!!!! 🌈🌈🌈

Deep's parents looking at Mr and Mrs Gill helplessly but Shehnaaz's parents were also helpless because everything happening according to Sidharth..!!

Sidharth - (To laura and kaushal) Where is new body guards??

Laura - They are upstairs waiting for you...!!
I already met them Dr.!!!

Sidharth - (To kaushal) I m going upstairs to meet them, and make sure everything get ready by the time i come back...!!

Kaushal - Okay,

Sidharth walked towards the door without taking glance from her..!!! But her eyes glued on her men, she knows he is angry at her so she also followed him where he was going..!!!

She followed him and she hugged him backside when he was waiting for elevator..!!! He felt her baby hands on his muscular chest..!!!❤️❤️❤️ Her touch can calm her Jaan within few seconds..!! ❤️❤️

Shehnaaz - I m sorry Jaan😔😌..!!!

Sidharth - Naaz, someone gonna see us like this..!! don't do this here..!!

Shehnaaz - I don't care..!!! I know you are angry at me 🥺😌😌 I am sorry Jaan..!!

Elevator opened and he walked inside elevator and she also walked in with him in same position...!!!

He put his hands on her baby hand and turned her towards him..!!

Sidharth - You don't care if someone see us hugging each other??

Shehnaaz - No I don't care..!! I just care about you..!!! You are important not other people..!!❤️

Sidharth - 😍😍😍You don't care if your parents see us hugging each other ??

Shehnaaz - I don't care but i know you'll be there to take care all the situations, just like yesterday..!!!

Honestly, i didn't mean the way Dee...p(he put his finger on her lips)

Sidharth - No..!!! Don't even take his name ..!!! And this is first and last time that i m forgiving you for this mistake..!!

You can only love me and like me..!! ❤️❤️❤️just me..!! 😠😠😠

Shehnaaz - Okay Jaan promise ❤️❤️

Sidharth - Good..!! 😘
Now let's go to meet your new body guards..!!

He kissed 😘😘her forehead before stepping out from elevator..!!! Both walked out from elevator and went into Kaushal's office..!! Her eyes widen open after looking the bulky heavy muscular body guards..!!

She gulp down before looking at sidharth..!!!
Sidharth looked at his scared baby girl..!!

Sidharth - This is your new body guards..!!

Shehnaaz - 🥺🥺🥺

Sidharth - (to body guards) Hii..!! This is Sidharth Shukla..!! And she is Shehnaaz Gill ..!!

B.G - Hello Sir, Hello Mam..!!

Sidharth - I think Kaushal gave you all information but most important warnings for both of you is; first, make sure no one in crowd touch her😎..!! Second, you are also not allow to touch her😎..!!

Third, I don't care how many people you want as back up but i always want you guys to rescue her from everywhere..!! Fourth, if she is flying to somewhere i want you guys with her at any cost..!! 😎😎

Got it ?? No place for any mistake, one mistake and you'll be fire😎😎..!!

B.G - Okay Sir

Sidharth - Let's Go downstairs..!! You guys on duty from today..!!!

He looked at his baby who already staring at him because of his strict warnings..!!

Sidharth - (slowly) Don't stare at me like this rather i m gonna take you inside the office and smudge your lipgloss..!!! You can stare me at night because i'll keep you up all night today 😉😉😉😗😗

Shehnaaz - 😲😲🤭🤭🤭🤭
(Slowly, whispering) Sidharth, they r listening 🙄🙄🙄

Sidharth - Okay, My love let's Go downstairs..!! Big surprise waiting for you..!!!

Shehnaaz - Surprise ??🤩🤩🤩🤩
Let's Go then, I can't wait..!!!

All four walked towards elevator and came downstairs..!! For him his Naaz safety important than everything ..!! He is The Sidharth Shukla who can take everything under his control..!! ❤️❤️❤️

She is His and she don't mind if he do anything because she knows she is His and no one can be possessive like him for her..!!! Stubborn for her and extreme overprotective for her..!!!❤️❤️❤️

Her life belongs to him and his life belongs to her..!! ❤️❤️❤️..!!!

———-