Part 84

Her loud moan 🔥🔥🔥made him so hard..!! He wanted to claim her in 🔥his desire..!! He want to do so many things with her but damn she is so delicate...! She can't tolerate his desire...!! She can't take him because he is hard to handle..!!! 🔥🔥🙈🙈

Her legs start moving up and down in pleasure..!!! With his another hand he pulled up her dress from bottom and start roaming his hand sensually on her bare thigh..!!!

Sidh....!! 

She couldn't speak his name anymore because of magic that he is doing on body..!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥

Her voice in pleasure making him so hard...!! He start sucking her hard and fast and also he start rubbing his hardness against her body...!!! 

He wanted to feel her...!! touch her in every possible way..!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

She started feel wetness in her lower part..!!!

He start sucking her another nipple...!!! She start rubbing her foot on his..!!!! She start breathing heavily because she also developed desire today...!!!

Her loud moans driving him crazy..!. He start moving his tongue🔥🔥🙈🙈 very fast on her nipple..!!!

She scream his name in pleasure...! She was throwing her head right and left..!!

Sidharth - Do you liking it what i m doing baby...??

Just don't.......st...op...!!!! Her cracked voice was the evident that she is hell turned on by him...!!!

Ohh F***...!! Naaz ..!! I want you..!!!

I want you Naazz...!!! He also moan her name in pleasure..!!!

But he badly want her...! 🔥🔥🔥

He vigorously start rubbing his hardness over her body.!!

She also rubbing her foot vigorously on his..!! Both  were highly turned on by each other.!!!!

She unknowingly pulled her leg up and open widely...!!

He start sucking her nipple hard anD fast...!!! 🔥🔥🔥

She start throwing her head right and left and also moaning his name..!!! His hand touch her lower part when he was roaming on her thigh...!!

She was so wet..!!!!🔥🔥

F***..!! You r so wet baby...!!

You are wet for me..!!! 🔥🔥

He touched her lower part and put his hand over there ..!!!

"Sidh...arth ...!.!!! Something happening over there... please do something...!!! She spoke

He start rubbing her lower part after pulling down her dress..!!! He start rubbing her lower part on her dress so he don't lose his control...!!! 🙈🙈🙈🙈

She moaning his name so loudly...!!! And he was rubbing his hardness against her body..!!!

He left her lower part and start shaking his hardness for climax..!!!

"Don't stop... sidharth...!!l"" she utter

N..aaa...zz!!! I need you more than you need me..!!!

F*** ...!!!!! He scream  when he reached at climax....!! 🔥🔥🔥

He was breathing heavily...!! He was sucking her and also biting her nipple...!!

She also scream 🔥🔥loudly, when she reached at climax without his touch on her lower part..!!!

First time she experienced this in her life..!!!

She was  breathing heavily...!! He looked at her but she was not in sense to react anything at that moment...!! 🔥🔥🔥

He hug her from her chest and buried his face in her chest because he made her chest red...!!!