Two

Mina's Pov

I feel like someones staring at me, so I turned around and I was right. The new girl, Son Chaeyoung. I caught her staring at me, we stared for few minutes and I was the one who broke the gaze between us.

I saw her mouthed 

"Hi." between our gaze before.
I just shrug it and focus on our prof, and scared of being called out in class. I hate having attention or being the center of attraction.

As I keep on focus on class, I felt it again.
I groan in frustration and look around again, and saw the new girl.

"Yoo Jeongyeon". I'll be honest okay she's kinda hot with that polo with 2 open buttons. I caught myself staring at her and you know what's next.

No One's POV

Their prof cleared his throat and said.

"Ms. Myoui would you like to tell me what are you staring at?" The Prof divert his eyes on what's Mina's looking at.

"Ms.Yoo Jeongyeon".

"Nothing, Mr.Park. I'm sorry" Mina said and continued to focus again.

Chaeyoung's POV

I can't focus on Mr.Park because of a Goddess in front of me. I saw her move and caught me staring at her, as we keep staring at each other I mouthed 

"Hi"as I look ar her, I saw her beauty features and her moles, omg. I feel like my soul just left my body. Ahckkkkkkk. But our gaze broke when she divert her attention to Mr.Park. Now and I'm trying to put myself together again.

*Time Passes*

But then Mr.Park called her in class. My heart ache l don't know why. Is this because she caught staring at Yoo Jeongyeon??.AHHHHHHH it hurts.

*BELL*(Break)

"Yahhhhh Chaeyoung-ah!!!" Someone called me. As I look back guess who it is. 

"Yowwww my No Jam hyung." I said. Yewp she's my cousin is the one and only Yoo Jeongyeon. I guess you're asking yourself how, yewp she's old but we have a same class in this subject.Because she's really really lazy and always absent,especially when she hates the subject her fave letter in her report card is none other than "F".
That's why.

"Chaeng chaeng!" Someone called me again,but now I have a smile on my face. 

"BROOOO, Chewieeeee!!" I said we hug and jump in circles. Their class is higher than mine which is 1-2 but our rooms are not far enough. 

"Let's eat together if it's okay with you guys" Tzuyu said.

"No need to ask,let's go." I said and pulled hyung with me.

Mina's POV

As always,I stayed behind waiting for the J-Line. 

As I'm waiting I saw Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon talking to each other. 

"They know each other?" I thought and shrug it away. I smile on my view because of Chaeyoung and her friends jumping and hugging each other and thought.

"She's a ball of sunshine, ohh she have a Tall friend she look small beside her"she thought and giggled.

"Am I seing ghost or someone possessed her?" Someone said, I look at her and rolled my eyes.

"Yah Momoring, is it bad to giggle on my view?" I asked and heard her chuckled.

"It's okay Mitang but you're alone smiling and laughing, you look crazy HAHAHAHA." She said and laughed.

"Btw where's Satang?" I asked.

"Ohh I saw her flirting to a tall girl." She said and pointed to Chaeyoung's friends.

"That tall girl with that cute pale girl and a girl looking like a cub" She said.

"Speaking of the Best snake in the world." We both said.

"Yahh Momoring, Mitang I HEARD THAT!" She said.

"Oh sorry Satang we thought you wouldn't hear us because your full attention is on that tall girl." Momoring blurted out and I just smirked on what Momoring said.

"Let's go Momoring and Mitang I already have our food." Sana said and heading to the rooftop.
Before we reach the rooftop I excused myself and walk towards the rest room. As I walk to the rest room. 

I heard the wall banging. As I look, I'm surprised because it's Yoo Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon's POV

Before Chaeng and her friends and I arrived at the cafeteria I excused myself to the rest room.
I'm devastated on what I saw, It's My Girlfriend kissing a Guy. Who I don't even know, she didn't notice me so, I ran to the restroom and kept on punching the things thats surrounds me and walls to throw my anger until my knuckles bleed and break my hand. But I was held by a hand, as I avert my look she kept saying 

"Stop hurting yourself please." I looked at her and to my surprise.......it's Myoui Mina.