Sixteen

3:48 A.M 

*Still Raining*

Unknowingly Chaeyoung steers to her sleep and slowly flicker her eyes and slowly waking up.Chaeyoung tried to stand up feeling thirsty but on the process a heavy feeling stopped her as she realizes Mina is back hugging her.

She blushed on the sight but then turns into a sad smile as she took a slight look to the other side as she saw her friends with their girlfriends?? 

Wishing that she can do that to Mina freely.

Slowly she removed Mina's arm on her waist and carefully standing up afraid to disturb someone on their sleep suddenly a lighting lit up the room.Since thats only the light can enter the room.

As she exited the room she walked towards to kitchen to get some water.

As she walked thru the Refrigerator she opens the door and took a bottle of water and closed the ref and walked towards the kitchen island and sat there looking towards the window and caught a sight of lighting and slowly drinking her beverage. Full of thoughts

'What if I suddenly disappeared  from now on, what will be their reaction?'

'What if i didn't met Mina Unnie? What will happen to me?'

'What if the cause of my death is The Disease?'

'Fuck....why did I fall for someone who can never be mine???'

'Why am I so mad at myself for meeting Mina Unnie?'

'What I died cause of her and the cause of death will be Love that can't be Reciprocated?'

'Why does Love is so hard to understand?'

Why does my heart pick the one I can't claim as mine??'

'AHCKKKKK'

"Aghhh.'I said in Irritation and run my fingers on my hair as getting frustrated.

"Done on your 'What If?" I got startled as someone said that.

As I turn to see who it was. To my surprise it's.

"M-momo Unnie......Why are still up?"I asked because it's still early for someone to be up on this time.

"ahhhh......It's just that I got hungry....Hehehe. " She said and walk pass me.

"It's Mina right?"She suddenly asked as I got shocked on what she just said.

"what about her?"I said.

"It's Mina whose making your head full of thoughts and what if? am I right?"

"H-how?"

"It's just that....Every time you look at her it hits different."

"It's just Everytime You look at her it makes me wonder.....If you like her because you look at her with those lovely eyes of yours. and that says it all that you like her........wait wait nono.... let me rephrase that,

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.