Nine

No One's POV

Silenced surrounds the circle but in a comfortable way.

But for Chaeyoung she seems distracted and keeps on stealing glances on Mina from time to time.

There's Dahyun who notices Chaeyoung's movements so Dahyun nudge her to get her attention and leaned forward and whispered saying.

"She won't go anywhere so stop stealing glances to her, or else." Dahyun said whispering to Chaeyoung.

"Or else what? "She asked back.

"Or else you'll be in jail for stealing. °~°" Dahyun said back and smirked.

"Am I really obvious to do that and you notice me?" She asked again.

"Yeah, really." Dahyun said.

"Ehem...... Mind on telling us on whatever your chit chating?" Nayeon interrupted them and ask curiously.

"No, It's just that Chaeyoung keeps on AWWW~~that hurts.:<" Dahyun said pouting and rubbing where Chaeyoung pinch her.

Chaeyoung is giving her a piercing glare telling her to 'continue or you dead meat to me.'

"Chayoung is just keep on telling me to invite you guys this Friday for a sleepover." Dahyun said and mentally facepalmed herself.

"Y-yeah sleepover on my place if you want." Chaeyoung said stuttering and unsure from what she said.

"So, are you good this Friday?" Chaeyoung asked

As Nayeon tour around her eyes confirming and said...

"Yeah, sleepover on Friday then and that's a good idea for us to be close." Nayeon happily said.

Chaeyoung's POV

Nice lie Kim Dahyun, and now with an unplanned sleepover this Friday.

Luckily my parents are on a business trip starting today, I just need to ask permission to them.

'Cross fingers that they would allow me to.' I said to myself.

"Let's go or we'll be late to our class. " Jihyo unnie said.

And us agreeing to her statement.

As we stood up I reached for Dahyun's wrist.

"Thank you for covering me, Dahyun. " I said full of sarcasm and rolled my eyes to her.

*Time Skip*

'We're back on our last boring subject. Gosh, when will this end I want to do our project already aishh.' I said to myself excited to end our schedule in school.

'30'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'20'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.