Thirty Four

"Mina Unnie can you give us a hand preparing the barbeque then?"Dahyun asks for help.

"Oh...okay," I said and grab a hold of my necklace.....

"I'll make my move now before I came too late...." I mumbled.

.

.

.

No One's POV

.

.

"Chaeyoung-ah Help Mina on grilling please." Nayeon suddenly said forgetting something.

Nayeon got confused about why everyone's looking at her just then she remembered what might happen and quickly taking back what she just said.

"Or Just forget it."Nayeon

"No, it's okay Unnie I'll help her" Chaeyoung replied and head towards her Unnie.

.

.

.

.

"Oh, Chaeyoung-ah What do you need?" Mina

"Oh, Nayeon Unnie said I'll help on grilling this" Chaeyoung said and raised the skewers.

"Oh...Okay...Can you pass me the sauce I'll rub some of it so it'll be tasty" Mina

"Oh....Chef Mina Is back at it again" Chaeyoung teasingly said and handed her the sauce cup.

"Yah......Don't"Mina blushingly said. She also didn't know that the cub has this big effect on her.

.

.

.

.

.

While Chaeyoung and Mina had fun teasing each other unbeknown to them someone's watching them from behind.

"Ok ok, I'll stop," Chaeyoung said trying to control her laugh because of her and Mina reminiscing memories.

"We still have a few more to grill," Chaeyoung said as she put some meat on the griller.

"Here...Chaeyoung-ah"Mina handed her drinks. and continued their talking.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Babe... I don't know if this is right but the way they look at each other tells something they couldn't say out loud but more they showed it through actions." Jeongyeon said.

"Actions speak louder than words Babe," Nayeon said and still focused on the two almost called love birds?

.

.

.

.

"We're Done grilling" Mina and Chaeyoung Declared and saw everyone's attention is already on them.

"Hungry that Much?" Mina

Everyone just nodded and putting aside that they're the reason why they're looking at them. Yes everyone saw them. But still confused about what's happening to her and Bambam. But set that aside They're really hungry....especially Momo.

Just then...

They started their dinner...

As they started eating their stakes prepared by SaMo twins.