Twenty One.

Twenty One. 'I wish I'm not'

March.08.Monday.

The Phone Converstation...... 

Chaeyoung's POV

(AN. Chaeyoung In normal Keys

and the other line is italic)

'Hello'

'Eung....Chaeyoung-ah'

'Oh Eomma....What happen that made you to call me?' 

'oh there's something I would like to say to us since this might be a big change to you and your brother.' 

'Before this Month ends we'll fly to US and stay there for good 7years?since your brother will be taking a line in medicines so that's better for him......and I already asked your brother he agreed to it even though it might be hard for him and you to adjust....and asking you about this you would like to agree to this either?'

'Eomma....Is this really urgent for us to leave this month?' 

'Yes since your dad might be the one who'll be our branch in US...so it's kinda urgent.'

'When do you think our requirements can be done?'

'Maybe 23 things are settled and our flight will be 24 then since we still need to fix your requirements to the school you'll be transferring.'

'Can I have a time to think about it then?'

.

.

.

.

.

'Ok we'll give you time but please agree to this...'

'Eung I'll let that in mind'

'Oh and we're already home,and thinking we'll be having a Dinner then.so Come home early'

"Eung Eomma...." 

Call Ended.......

So I might leaving on Mina Unnie's Birthday then.......... So the sooner the better for me  then..

As I turned around I saw my friends and the thought hit me.....Aww so I'll be leaving them eaither....As I had that though a tear left my eye and I quickly wiped it. I don't want them to see me like this.

"Chaeyoung-ah"Jeongyeon said and slowly approach the me and lead us to the bench.

"Oh..Unnie" 

Why do I feel like there's something might happen here.

No One's POV

As they sat on the bench and silenced surrounds them.

"I'm leaving before the month ends......"Chaeyoung said and stood up.

"Tell me your Joking"Jeongyeon said.

"I wish I am Unnie....But I am not hahaha"The younger retorted.

"So you'll be leaving us for good??"

"Unnie that's not even good....and were coming back too after........years" She whispered the last with to herself but the silenced made them hear the last word.

"How many years?"Dahyun asked.

"7 Years...." She replied.

"That Long?!"Momo said.

"Unnie...Those years will past by fast that you'll never knew that I leaved the country"she said trying to lift up them mood.

"When do you Leave?"Nayeon asked.

"Don't tell us that.it'll be this month?"Jihyo added.

"Oh....about that maybe this week they'll be fixing our requirements and the other week,They'll be giving us time for us to spend" she said.

"And when things are settled by 24 our flight is scheduled" She added.

"So you'll be out on Mina's Birthday then?"Sana asked.

"Yes.I am" Chaeyoung said and Look down.

"So..Tomorrow let's just enjoy the time we have till then."Jihyo said and stood up.

"So we still have 15 Days till then....Let's enjoy it to the fullest then" Jeongyeon said and approach the Cub whose almost tearing up and embrace her to a hug. that made the others join them. 

"We'll miss this Simba...Please be fast and Go back huh" Dahyun said and Cried like there's no tomorrow. Well because they've been friends for so long thats why it's hard for her either.

"Yah! I still have few days.I don't like seeing you guys crying,You guys look ugly when crying"The Cub said who has swollen eyes trying to lift the mood up.

"Let's go,I'll treat you guys to the cafe near by"Chaeyoung said.

"Woah......Then I'll eat a lot since it's your treat" Momo Said.

"Count me in Momo-yah" Jeongyeon said and High fived Momo.

"Bye Bye 1month allowance" Chaeyoung said.

.

.

.

Chaeyoung's POV

As I looked at them smiling and laughing because of how clumsy how Sana unnie is. and of course there's Tzuyu helping Sana Unnie,And the other side you can see Jeongyeon Unnie pouting because no one gets her Humor and thats indicating that she's really my cousin since I'm also her No Jam buddy. I'll miss this squad when I flew to US.

"Chaeyoung-ah incase your wondering....Mina is with BamBam"Sana said and that made Nayeon Unnie glare at her.

As she said those I can feel the lump but I don't want them to notice,so I controlled my mind that it's okay. but suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder It's Nayeon Unnie. just then she covered using her back and I cough, Thankfully there's a trashcan I threw the petals from my hand and wiped it like nothing happens.

The thought that Sana Unnie is expected since I heard their conversation before I ran to the Restroom.

"Its alright they didn't saw you since Sana tripped"Nayeon Unnie said while wiping the fluids running on my chin.

"We're Here!!" Tzuyu said.

"Let's get inside and order"I said to them.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As Time passes by I quickly realized that.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'That I should agree on flying to US maybe this decision will be the best for me......lastly'

.

.

'I'll miss these dorks badly'

.

.

.

.

.

To be Continued..........