Twenty Eight

"Who's Leaving?" Someone at the back said.

They all turned their head to her. And when they did they faced Chaeyoung again having trouble if she would tell her unnie that she'll be leaving soon, but she also doesn't want her Unnie to know that she'll be leaving. so she just makes an excuse and said.

"Oh.ah...Tomorrow we'll be leaving in the morning so we should head back to our rooms. yeah, let's head back now."

"What happened here?" She asked.

"N-nothing Mina Unnie......We're just cleaning up" Dahyun said.

"..."

"So let's go already we're kinda tired and we'll be leaving tomorrow early in the morning since the mall here is kinda far," Jeongyeon said.

"..."

"Let's go Momo-yah, Tzuyu-yah. Goodnight Babe" Jeongyeon said and dragged the two to their rooms leaving Nayeon burning hot. 

As Jeongyeon said that to Nayeon everyone moved their attention to Her with Confusion written on their faces.

"Babe?!" Sana and Jihyo exclaimed.

Nayeon slowly nod and dragged her roommates away...

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Unnie What's going on now? with you and Jeongyeon Unnie?" Jihyo said as they arrived in their rooms.

"Oh........We're Dating." She said Lowly but since the room is kinda quiet that made them hear it clearly.

"Edi Sana Ol" Chaeyoung Muttered. Just then by having these kinds of thoughts.

She felt a Pung on her chest and nearly having trouble breathing she tried to catch her breath but most likely it's useless she slumped down to the hard flow and trying t calm herself down by that the others heard her having trouble they panic and call the others. 

"Yah!! What happened?" They all said in Unison.

"Keep it down or Mina unnie will hear you guys," Chaeyoung said and having trouble saying it.

"Chaeyoung stop talking, you're having trouble breathing already just calm yourself," Nayeon said and the others just trying to hold their tears they're also hurting seeing their Baby Cub suffering.

"Who is it?" Tzuyuy asked in the most serious tone she ever made. that everyone felt scarier than before sending shivers to their spines.

"Mi-mina Unnie," Chaeyoung said looking down catching her breath.

"From now till you leave, we'll always be with you and monitor you. We'll also do the best to separate you from seeing that could trigger you."Tzuyu Stated. They couldn't protest unless you want to see a mad burning Yoda, They just agreed to her and this might keep the cub from hurting.

"Yah...Tzuyu-yah Will you really------"

Ring...RIng...Ring

Someone's Phone suddenly rang in the middle of their more like scolding.

"Oh It's Mine," Chaeyoung said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.