Fifteen

(2Yeon's Special Chapter)

Jeongyeon's POV

I'm Trying to ask this Girl out but I don't know how. I mean Yes I had couple ex-girlfriend but I'm not the one who's asking them out, It's them who askes me out. Is it okay to ask someone out already? It's already 3 weeks since Jennie and I broke up, maybe I should aske Nayeon-unnie How can I ask that girl out.

Oh Yeah...........I forgot there's this girl who's inlove with me for 2years already? How could I not figure out that girl's feelings? Am I that Dumb?HAHAHAHA.

Now we're here on Chaeyoung's House and the others passed out already and the other half is still sober.

I look around whose still can walk straightly.

I can see that Momo's Confession is a Success and same goes with Sana,And there's Chaeyoung trying to wake up Mina.................... Mina is the one who I stole a Kiss from.

But Then.

 I eyed Chaeyoung who's looking at Mina lovingly. I can feel that she likes Mina...... I should give up on Mina since this is the first time I saw my cousin has her Eyes on someone. And Oh Mina is not the girl I wanted to ask out,I shrug that thought and continued looking around.

.

 Until.............

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Jeongieeee" Someone tapped me out in my thoughts.

"I'll wait okay.....Don't take too long though" She said and passed out.

what does she mean by that? I asked myself. Nayeon Unnie might be clingy and stubborn sometimes but those things have meaning? Or she's just like that? I don't know what I'm feeling when I'm with her,Like I'm comfortable with her and I don't know what's the feeling of this other strange tingling in my stomach. This happens when she compliments me or out of nowhere clinging into me then there the tingling sensation happens to me.

As I'm in deep thought someone suddenly asked me and brought me back to reality.
"Unnie,Why don't you bring Nayeon unnie to the room.So it'll be comfortable to rest for her"Chaeyoung asked after she Brought Mina to the room.

"Eung~"I said and started lifting Nayeon unnie. She's murmuring something that I cannot understand,I just shrug the thought and Trying to put her to bed.But she suddenly held my hand.

"Stay here"She said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Nayeon's POV

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I Love You........I'll wait don't take too long"