Twenty Three

No One's POV

.

.

.

"Unnie......" Chaeyoung said hugging tightly the older.

"Oh...Wae.wae???Why are you crying?"The older panicked as she heard the latter crying.

"Unnie.....I thought It would be ok....But then I saw her with Bambam I couldn't Look at her and talk to her..."The crying Cub said.

"Yah...Chaeyoung-ah if your trying to avoid Mina and see the result it would take long for you....But that'll be easier after you flew to US then."The older assured the Cub.

"Unnie Don't tell Mina unnie that I'll be leaving..."

"Eung I won't tell her."

"Oh Chaeyoung-ah Your here......"Someone Interupted.

"Oh...Hyung your picking up Unnie?"Chaeyoung asked Jeongyeon.

"Unnie....Did you brought your passports?" I asked again.

"Nowp,Why? Do I need to bring it?"The older asked and Chaeyoung just Nod.

.

.

.

.

"Hyung.....what do you feel about Unnie?"

"I don't know if this okay to say but...........I feel the best when I'm with her,But in a sepcial way...............................................................Yewp I could say I love her."Jeongyeon said.

"Ohhh....Hyung your blushing........"The cub teases

"Who's blushing?"Nayeon asked as she arrived.

"No one unnie sit in the shot gun...I'll sit at the back." Chaeyoung said and head to the back seat.

Jeongyeon's POV

You guys might be wondering how could I tell that I love her already?.......Because before I left the house I saw our Picture together...And How we look at each other hits different....and these past days she's more affectionate And just then I remembered that she mumbled ' I'll wait but don't take too long......and I love you' not exactly but most likely like that.....but the last phrase i heard it clearly. and I discovered too that she's the girl who's liking me for a few years already.And I thought I'm that dense not to notice her. Don't ,misunderstand that it's just infatuation because these past few days too I started to fall for her.....Maybe in the right time I'll confess or maybe asked her out.

As Nayeon is about to go to the shotgun I quickly took the door handle and open it for her.from now on I'll be taking care of you just like a princess.

"Your Pretty Today...but much more than yesterday"I blurted out.

"Hey guys I'm still here you know"Chaeyoung said and cleared her throat because our gazes didn't leave each other.Just chaeyoung said that I can see the tint of red in her cheeks..seems like she loved when they teases her with me. just then I thought something,

"I'll kiss you if you won't stop looking at me"I said and she quickly removed her sight from me to the car window.

"Guys...do we still have plan on moving?" Chaeyoung asked again.

"Wait one more."I said and unbuckled my seatbelt and lean towards Nayeon Unnie and I can see that she's shock from my move. I pecked her cheeks and said.

"I just buckled your seatbelt...stop blushing or else I'll continue what I've started."I said and that made her face redder than before.

I might die if she answered me to be her girlfriend....because I'll do everything she did for me for the last 2 years.

"Unnie seriously we need to head now."The cub said in almost an irritation tone.

Just then I started driving. and took a last glance at her. She had her hand on her thigh which I gladly took and intertwined it with mine she blushed really red now.

"Your lucky that yours finally loved you back" Chaeyoung said and got back on her phone.

"I love you I wish you know that" I said Out of the blue.

As I said that she immediately look at me shocked.

"I meant it this time....."I said and pecked the back of her hand and drove to the airport.

"But don't answer me yet.....I wanted that day will be memorable and special. oh yewp I just confessed to you " I said before refocusing myself on the road.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.......

=================================================

Don't forget to vote.............Thanks always...Love yowsss