Thirty Five

I ran to Chaeyoung but she's already far away and of course, I wouldn't pass this time I'll make everything right today and right now

She's almost at the House But thankfully I caught her.

I held her hand and made her look at me directly and I could see glistening.........She's crying.

"No Unnie, this can't be Unnie!!" She Shouted

"No Chaeyoung-ah you all misunderstand what's happening to BamBam and me," I said panting.

But that didn't help...Chaeyoung is still trying her best to get out on Mina's embrace.

"P-Please Chaeyoung-ah Let me explain..." Mina stuttered.

No one's POV

Fireplace

"No Unnie, this can't be Unnie!!"

"Someone's shouting" Tzuyu's ears perked up as she heard it.

That statement made everyone's attention at her.

"Eh...NO one heard it aside from you," Sana said and clung to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu just shrugged the thought.

"I'll Just get blankets It's kinda cold," Jihyo said and excused herself.

But before she could get back she heard someone's arguing.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Just then she realizes who it is.

.

.

.

.

.

"Mina, Chaeyoung" She mumbled and got outside the house....you can say she's eavesdropping but she's just worried about what might happen to Chaeyoung.

Mina and Chaeyoung situation...

"No Chaeyoung-ah you all misunderstand what's happening to BamBam and me," Mina tried on explaining.

"P-Please Chaeyoung-ah Let me explain..." Mina pleaded.

Chaeyoung didn't budge Meaning she's on ears.

"Yes, Bambam and I are going out... But only for pieces of advice. She approached me because he needed help from someone she likes and unfortunately she's my childhood friend Lalisa Manoban...Since I knew her since then he asked me always things what she likes and Don't usually the things man wants when asking a girl out...And that's the only thing Bambam and I are doing." She explained.

"And from what I said at the shore It's true... I like you....but more maybe?" Mina askingly said.

She didn't get any response from Chaeyoung...Because she's still processing everything on her Mind on Mina and Bambam's situation and then to her Confession.

"I know you won't believe it but I confirmed that it's you who I like...I saw you one time at the Music Practice studio with Dahyun trying to make a piece and I casually saw your side view I wouldn't lie it's kinda breathtaking mostly when your face is dead focused and more on with your passion for music and of course art. and this heart started when you were wearing my clothes. Yes, The night you slept over at my place. and just the way you took care of me when I felt scared at the thunders I sensed something different on my stomach. Yes, you just ended butterflies at me That's what Nayeon Unnie said. and of course the morning you had at my house was the best. since then your always beside me never leave once and when I have free time I wrote lyrics about you...Kinda shocking right? I'm kinda whipped...Yes whipped. and of course, there's time I would feel jealous...when others always swung their arms at you" Mina finishes her reminiscing of memories of her and Chaeyoung.

"So..That song is about me then?" Chaeyoung still couldn't believe it.

"What song?" Mina

"My eyes keep going to you

Why is it that you're acting like
You're uninterested when you see me
Are you doing that on purpose? I'm fine oh yeah" Chaeyoung sang a part of it and made Mina shocked because she heard it also she sang it.

"H-how did you know?"

"I ran across your room where you were practicing."

"Yes...It's about you. Actually, I always had trouble talking about what I felt and I just casually writing it. making it easy for me to send it through a song."

"So all this time we're both dense?!" The Cub exclaimed.

"Both?" Mina asked and pulled Chaeyoung down and Unexpectedly she fell to her lap.

Chaeyoung felt shy on Mina's gestures and ready to stand up but when she's about to do it Mina secured her waist with her arms wrapped around it.

"Stay here...Your turn to explain." Mina rested her chin on Chaeyoung's shoulder.

This might be the best time for both of them...

"Remember that I had someone in mind?.............That's you" Chaeyoung quickly buried her face to Mina's neck. Mina gasped at her statement and never really expected that to be her answer.

"So all this time...we're so dense..The untold feelings" Mina entitled.

.

.

.

.

"So same question...what will be your answer?" Mina asked for the last time.

.

.

.

Jihyo's POV

"I knew it...So it really is the untold feelings. They both hurt each other and both also don't have the urge to make a move unless one did." I said and stood up because I already know where and what would be the ending of this story is.

.

.

.

.

"Yah Jihyo-yah I thought you got drowned by the Blankets there....you took long to get back here" Nayeon sarcastically said.

But I don't mind and still amazed at what love story I just witnessed.

"Just saw the amazing play I ever watched." I blurted out of the blue.

"What do you mean Un-------" Dahyun cut by someone.

"We're back," Mina and Chaeyoung said. Chaeyoung's hand on Mina's waist and clearly no one saw it and of course, smiles were spread through their faces.

"Hi back...I'm Dahyun Nice to meet you"

"Nice one fried tofu" Jeongyeon joked.

Dahyun hated calling her fried tofu.

"Let's start the night?" Jihyo asked them out.