Twenty Two.

Twenty Two. ' Joke on you'

Mar.12.Friday ( 11 Days Left )

No One's POV

Time passes by quickly. It's already Friday Lunch Time.

===========================================================================

Teudoong Chat

Guys let's eat together,I'll tell you something: SiMbA(Rawr)

GrAnNY : Guess what guys.HAHAHAHAHA Momo losed at our bet and she'll be the one buying our lunch

JiGgLyPuFf : wow That might be the First time Momo will be paying on our lunch. WOW.

JeOnG : I'll eat well the @Momo ;).

Dubu's GiRl : You don't need to do that Jeongyeon Unnie.hehehe.

Miguri : I might not be able to Join you guys.......I still have few activities.

Sanakekekeke : Why does my name sounds like I'm laughing?

Dubu : Asked Tzuyu............

GiAnT : Yahh Unnie I asked you not to tell her....Hmph.

===========================================================================

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Lunch)

No One's POV

As everyone start to fill the table up,Just in Momo being the one who's Carrying and buying their lunch.

"So Chaeng Chaeng...what's with the emergency meeting for?"Jihyo asked. Just in time food arrives.

"Oh...Mom and Dad said we could have a sleep over since we only have a week left."Chaeypung stated and started to eat her food.

"That fine with me the others?" Jihyo answered and asked the other.

They raised their hands indicating their in.

"Chaeyoung-ah?" Sana called.

"Eung.. Unnie?"The Cub replied.

"Did you already tell Mina that you'll be leaving soon?"She asked.

"ahm... actually I didn't still......she might be busy as she said and when I'm going to talk to her,she ended up going somewhere." She replied back.

"Ahhh....Unnie-deul...Mina Unnie said she's busy right?"Tzuyu asked suddenly that made them all looked at her.

"Yes...That's what she said in our chat,why you'd asked?"Momo asked.