Twenty Seven

"What disease," Someone said.

"Hey babe what took you long...You said you'll just grab your phone and seems like you guys having a meeting." She said.

"Sana please keep quiet. We don't want her to know this." Nayeon said.

"Oh sorry, Unnie."

"So again?" Momo said trying to get back to the topic.

"Ohw...Just a few days ago she started to feel things that could be the symptoms of the disease' Hanahaki Disease' I accidentally saw her at the restroom that's the time I said that Chaeyoung couldn't join us that's the time I saw her suffer. I saw the petals on her palm covered with blood and of course, I couldn't believe what I saw. I wanted to scold her for being reckless falling in love easily but what can I do? that's what her heart desires you could never change what your heart beats for. And the words I can say that day might be just too much for her and worsen her situation so I just comforted her. and she asked me a favor not to tell anyone and If her life got shorter than her, she said Let's just enjoy the time we had with her. so now instead of getting mad at her let's be thankful that she's here with us and let's forget that and enjoy the time we have before they leave." Nayeon finishes her story.

"Never let Mina Unnie know this" The Cub requested.

"Wait I'll be back...." Someone said

The others can't do anything just agreed to her request and more like they'll be enjoying the time they had with her to now.

"Please be strong for us and fight always....never give up until you get her huh?" Momo said and shed tears.

"Yah Why are you crying I'm not dying yet hahaha."Chaeyoung joked and the others just stood up and tackle the cub with a group hug.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

They're crying.

"Yah Why are you guys crying? I still have a few days before I leave." Cub said trying to hold back her tears.

.

.

.

.

.

"Who's Leaving?

"Woah what's happening"