Thirty

"What's going on with you and BamBam?" Jihyo asked seriously.

"Oh...He's just asking me out,Nothing more than that." Mina declared.

"I hope you know what will happen next..."

"What do you mean Unnie He said it's just a friendly date." 

"Oh I guess you didn't notice that either. Your slowly drifting away from this circle you know?because you always chooses to be with him...You don't even know a single thing happening right now...And oh after those friendly date with BamBam guess what...He'll ask you out for a date now...asking if you two level up your status."Jihyo said got out of hand using her words.

"Just a friendly reminder though"Jihyo said and stood up for her to wake up the others.

"Do your things so It'll be easier for the others to prepare themselves." Jihyo added heading towards the others.

Mina just obeyed and still having deep thoughts on what Jihyo just said to her. Mostly her question was...Did he lead BamBam on?

.

.

.

.

.

No One's POV

Jihyo started to wake up the others.

"Jeongyeon Unnie...wake up and start to prepare our breakfast" 

Jeongyeon slowly flutters her eyes open and smiled immediately to her perfectly view her sleeping Bunny with a slightly open mouth. She carefully pushes away the small strand of hair on her face, Caresses her cheeks and lowly callingher.

"Nayeon-ah Wake up already" She said while caressing her cheeks.

Nayeon didn't budge a to her acts...so she pecked her slightly opened mouth.

"Babe Wake up.." Jeongyeon said.

Nayeon opened her eyes and made a confused face... thinking if this girl who's in front of her is real. Since before she most likely dreamed things like this, Seems like Jeongyeon has read her mind and she pecked her again which made Nayeon burning hot and bury her face on Jeongyeon chest area.

"So true Loves Kiss does work," Jihyo said with a disgusted face.

"LET'S START OUR MORNING BEAUTIFUL!"Jeongeyon Declared Still everyone's asleep.

Jihyo slowly wakes up the others leaving the maknae line asleep. Since they wanted them to wake up when things are ready.

.

.

.

.

While preparing Breakfast Nayeon came to help her soon to be girlfriend prepare some edible food.

"Babe Come here...Where's my morning hug?"Jeongyeon said confidently.

"BABE?!"The latter exclaimed.

"Yes From now I'll call you babe and you can't protest to that."Jeongyeon stated and pull Nayeon towards her for a hug.

"Do you have a problem with that then?" She asked again.

Nayeon just shook her head and bury her face again to Jeongyeon.

"So are you guys sure that you could finish cooking the food."Momo said and shove the two away from the kitchen counter.

"Sana and I can continue this since we're done fixing ourselves,so go away love birds." 

"They said when making food  you should put love not Sugar"Sana countered back.