Eight

No one's POV

*Morning comes*

Chaeyoung is the first one to wake up. The first thing she saw as she open her eyes is a sleeping Angel in front of her as the latter scooping herself on the younger. This might be the best morning Chaeyoung had in her life.

Chaeyoung slowly parted herself on Mina not wanting to wake her up. Chaeyoung washed her face and prepare breakfast for them.

*Time skip*

Done cooking

Chaeyoung slowly walk on the older room to wake up Mina and slowly open the door and to her surprise she's still sleeping.

As Chaeyoung approach the sleeping Mina. She leveled her sight on Mina.

As Chaeyoung look at Mina, she caress the latters face and put a strand of hair in her ear and carefully caressing it's cheeks. Subconsciously Mina smiled on the warm touch of the younger.

Chaeyoung's POV

As I caress Mina's cheek I thought,
'Feels good to wake up beside this beautiful angel.' I said to myself

"Unnie." I said softly and caressing her hair gently. "Unnie, wake up or we'll be late." I said softly to her.

"Hmmm...." She hummed in response.

I got surprise and stop caressing her hair.

"Why did you stop?" She asked and not opening her eyes.

"H-huh?" I asked in confusion

"No, never mind"she said

Cru~Cru~Cru~

"Oh uh Unnie, wake up breakfast is ready."

"Hmmm, what a morning I have." She muttered because of her sight and slowly opening her eyes adjusting on the sunlight.

I suddenly blushed I don't even know why.

Cru~Cru~Cru~~

"You go first I'll just take a shower then head down. Oh, and I'll prepare your clothes too." She said and walking towards the bathroom.

*Time skip*

*Dining Table*
"Unnie, tomorrow is the submission." I said pertaining to our project.

"Let's finish it later, then for tomorrow is just the finishing touches." She said.

'Days do comes fast and today is the last day we're together. No, I mean not literally together but being schoolmate and friends? 'I said to myself and just shrug the thought away.

'But I don't want this day to end tho. I don't want us to be back on ignoring and seems like we don't know each other'

*School*
*Bell*

"Jeongyeon unnie, let's go it's our break. Wake up." I said and patted her. Yewp what do you expect to herand why we're on the same class.

"Jeongieeeeee" Someone yelled.

"Nabongieee" Jeongyeon said and hug the latter,of course she's still hurt because of her girlfriend.