Thirteen

No One's POV

"WAHHH! Mina that's the best meal I had." Momo said.

"Yeah, right." Mina said.

"Ok, SaMo Twins we'll be doing the dishes." Nayeon stated

"Eung~ since we didn't do anything, we'll do it." They answered.

"And the others take a shower already, we'll be playing later." Jihyo announced.

"Eungg" They all answered.

.

.

.

.

.

"Now, since we're done cleaning up. Whose up for a spin the bottle then if it stop to you, you guys should pick either Truth Or Dare, game??" Jeonyeon said.

"Were up." They all said and made a circle arrangement.

"Wahhh! It's raining" Dahyun said.

"Wait! I'll just get my my hoodie I forgot." Chaeyoung stated and ran upstairs wore a hoodie.

"The game is just basic but there's a twist if you don't want to answer the question you'll do a shot, and if you don't want to do the dare you'll do 2 shots, okay?" Jeongyeon explained

" Oh yeah, you guys can't pick always truth of dare 2 time in a row it should be alternate so it will be fair for us." Jeongyeon added.

"Okiee, Let's start!" NaSaMo said in unison. They started spinning the bottle and landed to Momo.

"Truth Or Dare?"Sana Asked.

"Truth" Momo answered.

"Do you like someone right now?" Sana asked for Momo.

"Yes I like someone, soon as I saw her I knew I like her already." Momo answered honestly.

"Who is it?" Sana curiously asked again

"Enough Sana haha, one question at a time, spin it again." Nayeon said and spin the bottle and landed on Jeongyeon and picked Truth.

"How do you feel after breaking up with Jennie unnie?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Hmmm...... How do I say this. When I said to her that we should end it, I felt relieved and happy which I didn't expect. Because I thought I would be crying a river for a few days but no. Don't you think it's weird?" Jengyeon stated and the others just bobbed their heads.

"Nevermind, let's continue."

As their game started to heat up the others are tipsy because there's questions and dares they wanted to avoid so instead of answering and doing the dares they just drank. Especially Momo, Sana, Nayeon, Mina and the only sober is Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Tzuyu, Dahyun, andChaeyoung.