Twenty Six

"That was a great show Chaengie" Momo Said.

"Ohw Unnie Thanks....I'm not good on Music for nothing right?" Chaeyoung retorted.

"Oooooofff.....you want me to put ice on the burn spot?" Jeongyeon said.

"YAH!! Shut up and pass me more grilled pork........" She said and handed her plate.

"So what activities you guys want to do tomorrow? Suggestions?" Jihyo asked.

"How about Netflix & Chill" Sana said.

"Mall I wanted to buy souvenirs" Nayeon Said.

"How about let's do Secret Santa even though Christmas is still miles away?" Chaeyoung said.

"That's kinda good Idea, Chaeyoung-ah" Jihyo said.

"Game Night?" Mina said focusing on her meal.

"I kinda like that......with drinks ;)" Jeongyeon said.

"So you guys agree on game night tomorrow?" Jihyo said and everybody just agreed to it.

"So tomorrow let's go to the mall to buy the things we needed for the game night including food, drinks, maybe board games too." Jihyo said.

"We're at the mall already so let's do what Chaeyoung suggested then.....I'll do a named ballot then," Jeongyeon said and stood up to make a named ballot, Of course, Nayeon followed her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So how can we know what's the person liked to receive then?" Sana asked and grabbed a drink.

"No...It should be anonymous either, We'll put a theme on this secret Santa." Nayeon said.

"Things you've always wanted to give her ...but you  aren't brave enough to give it to her properly?" Chaeyoung Blurted out.

"..."

"Oh.h.h F-forget it" Chaeyoung took back what she said and refocuses her attention to her food timidly. 

"I like it," Nayeon said.

"Me too, It sounds good for me" Jihyo said and the others agree also. 

"So that'll be it, Our activities for tomorrow is settled then." Jihyo announced.

" Let's end the night here then," Jeongyeon said and took Nayeon's hand dragged her somewhere God knows where.

"What was that?" Tzuyu said Just that almost all day she didn't talked and she just said that shortly....maybe that'll be the first and last words for this year then.....Joke HAHAHHAHAH.

"Some Things just changed huh?" Sana said smirked at Tzuyu and dragged her to their room......I'll leave this to your Imaginations....(An: I know your Imaginations are wild sooo Goodluck then)

"So Dahyun Let's go for a walk?" Momo said and pass her a jacket because she's wearing short shorts. And offered her hand to Dubu.

"Oh Thank you Unnie,Lez go" She replied and gladly took her lovers hand.

"I'll go to our room then I'm kinda tired." Mina said and headed her way.

"Jihyo Unnie you go rest I'll clean up a bit." Cub said.

As Chaeyoung thought that her Unnie would already rest she mistook it and heard a clanking sound, the things on the ground made.

"Chaeyoung-ah why did you hid it from us?" She suddenly said.

"Eh??? What are you talking about Unnie?"

"You Hiding the Disease from us?"

"Unnie I don't like to be a burden to you guys. It's not that serious hahaha"She nervously laugh.

"Unnie Please Don't tell or even mentioning this to------" She got cutted.

"Don't tell what?" Dahyun said removing her hand to Momo's and heading towards Chae.

"Wait are you trying to hide something from us?"  She added.

"No...It's not like that" She stiffen because of the sudden change of atmosphere.

"Then what?" 

"Yow Gu------ What's with the heavy atmosphere?"Jeongyeon said.

"Jihyo Unnie,Chae Have you seen my ph-------- What's happening?" Tzuyu said.

"Now you don't want me to tell them......I think now is the time you should explain to them before things get more  messy." Jihyo said and sat back to the couch just like before.

"It's nothing serious guys......And I don't want you guys to blame someone because of me." She said and look down.

Nayeon stood and helped Chaeyoung to explain.

"Guys don't get mad at her,She did her best to avoid things like this to happen." Nayeon assured.

"She might have the same disease as mine" Nayeon declared.

"What disease?" Someone said.