Three

Chaeyoung's POV

"Guys, do you believe love at first sight?" I asked Dahyun and Tzuyu.

"Owww uri Chaeng Chaeng did you experienced it now? woahohoho" Dahyun teased the younger.

"Yes, before I enter the room she caught my attention" I shyly said.

"Woah, I did not expect that answer I only tease you about it." Dahyun said from teasing to serious tone.

"Well yes I believe in it." Tzuyu said plainly.

"But I'm scared you know because of the disease that you can get on one sided love. I'm scared to love and fall really hard to her." I said in a sad tone.

"Yewp that's really hard." Dahyun said.

"But I can really prove to you that she's really beautiful like a Goddess." I said happily.

"Yeah Goddess ,tsk." Tzuyu spat.

"Aishhh this savage maknae when will you be kind to me, huh?" I thought.

"Hey School Meal Club!" Someone called our group.

"Nayeon unnie, Jihyo unnie!!!!" We said in unison as we ran to them,Leaving our food behind.

"What are you doing here unnie? Aren't you guys busy?" Dahyun said. Tzuyu and I agreed. Them being President and Vice President of Student Counsel.

"Nayeon unnie are you okay now? Were really worried to you." I said. If your asking Nayeon unnie suffers from the Hanahaki Disease for 2 years,yewp 2years. Thats because my cousin Yoo Jeongyeon, I don't know how she fell In love with my cousin. If you're thinking how she's still alive because she's still fighting and you can say it's not too deep yet.

"Where's Jeongyeon?" Nayeon unnie asked

"She excused herself before we got here." I said.

"And she's taking too long already." I added.

"She's grown up already, she can manage herself, let's eat." Jihyo unnie said and eat before our break finishes.

Jeongyeon's POV

As I calm myself because there's someone here with me comforting me.

"Are you okay now?" Mina asked. I nodded.

"Now tell me why are you hurting yourself?" She asked.

And I go blank because we just met today I mean right now she's asking me now what happen to me. As I was about to answer.

"Maybe you're asking yourself I'm being rude because I just met you right now and asking you what happen. Its okay if you don't —-" I cutted her off as I pressed my lips on her. As we ran out of air, we broke the kiss and I continued to talk.

"No it's okay, I just saw my girlfriend cheating and kissing a guy, That's why and I'm sorry if I kissed you" I said. Since we kissed I saw her blushing really hard. I giggled on my view to her.

"Why are you laughing?" Mina shyly asked.

"Nothing, it's just your so cute blushing really hard and now look you look liked a tomato hahaha." I said

I offered my hand to her(the clean one hahaha,not the hand covered with blood)
And said "Yoo Jeongyeon."

"Myoui Mina." Mina said.

"Yah look at you, you're blushing again" As I teased her.

"Let's go or well be late" I said and,offered my hand so she can stand. As we're about to walk, she pulled the hem of my uniform and shyly said.

"No, we should treat you hand. Look it's filled with cuts and blood." She said. I don't want to argue anymore so I just nodded.

*On their Way to the Clinic*

Mina's POV

I still couldn't stop myself from blushing cause till now I can feel my face really hot. I can't get over to the kiss, on our way to the school clinic, the nurse is on the break so there's no one to treat her wounds. 

"Let's go the nurse isn't here." She said. As I start to walk I pulled the hem of her uniform and said.

"I'll try treat your wounds." I said looking at her uniform and she nodded. As I looked for the first aid kit my mouth hanged open because it's in top shelf.

I walk towards Jeongyeon and shly said

"C-can y-you get the f-first aid kit u-up there?" I said as I pointed to the top shelf. Aishhh why am I stuttering. "I look stupid." I thought

"You're so cute Minari." She said and gave me the kit.

As I cleaned her wounds I can hear her wincing in pain, so to ease the pain I'm putting a little air as I blow her wounds.

I'm already blushing since before and now I'm holding her hand already. I'll be honest it's so soft hehehe.

"Hey, Mina." She said.

"Y-yes?" I said

"Do you believe in Love at first sight"

I lift my head but my gaze left on her 2 opened button on her polo and gulped really hard. "Yes, why do you ask?" I'm out of words because of my sight, but subconsciously I answered back.

"Nothing,it's just that I can say that—" Jeongyeon's word got cut, because someone just barged in. Guess who did it. I look at her and sending my firing GAZE at her😡

"Hey Minari, woahh I'm s-sorry I-if I-I  interrupt s-something." She said, can't continue because she was welcomed by Mina's burning gaze.