Twelve

No One's POV

While the others are preparing the things on Chaeyoung house and the others are on the Grocery Store buying the food they need. Only Chaeyoung and Nayeon are the only one left in the house. Nayeon insisted on staying and to help Chaeyoung to prepare.

"Unnie?" Chaeyoung called Nayeon.

"Hmm?" She hummed in responded.

"How did you knew that you already fell to Jeongyeon Unnie?" Chaeyoung asked and look at Nayeon directly.

"When I saw her with someone that's not me and which should be me." She said and reciprocated her gaze to Chaeyoung.

"Why did you ask?" She asked Chaeyoung

"It's just that, I can say I'm still confused on what I feel towards  her, but-" Chaeyoung stated.

"But what?" Nayeon asked.

"Yesterday I felt different. A thug on my chest and began to breathe heavily and I felt something building inside of me."

"Why would you feel that way tho, did you see something that could feel you that way?"

"I just saw Mina Unnie with a guy who approach her out of nowhere."

"May I ask who's the girl your describing earlier?"

"It's Mina Unnie."

"Heolll!! What do you feel when Mina is around you?"

"I just love her company for the short moment we did our project. How she talked to me, at first I had a crush on her and thought that will be it, but everyday I just felt more different around her. That I don't want to leave her side when there's thunder storms, when she's scared, I want to be there when she needed me."

"Can you say it to yourself that you already fell In love to her already?"

"I don't think so unnie, maybe soon."

"Okay then, be careful who you love hmm, I don't want to see you suffering' The Love hasn't returned disease.' " 

"Eung unnie, Jeongyeon unnie will be finding you soon HAHAHA!"

"We're Here!" They shouted and entered.

"Unnie, please don't tease me to Mina Unnie please." Chaeyoung said and showed her puppy eyes.

"Let's see about that." Nayeon said and smirk while making it's way to the others.

"Let's put this out on the counter then prepare for dinner." Jihyo said and putting the bags on the counter. 

"Where's Jeongyeon?" Nayeon asked.

"I'm here I just bought this." Jeongyeon said and lifting the plastic bag.

"Yahh!! Unnie you bought drinks?" Dahyun asked.

"Yes, we're past adults already why not?" Jeongyeon said

"Yahh! Paboyaa! We still have minors Chaeyoung and Tzuyu." Jihyo said and smacked Jeongyeon. Because of that Jihyo receive a glare on Nayeon.

"No, there's kid's drink, I bought them." and showed them various types of milk.

"Nice, were minors but we're not a baby." Tzuyu stated making everyone chuckle on her reply.

On the Other side of the house. There's Mina organizing the things they bought to the Grocery.

and someone approach her.

"Need a hand Unnie?"

"Eungg Chaeyoung-ah, fix this and I'll prepare our dinner."