Four

No one's POV

As the two enter their room luckily no one's inside. Thinking on what happen to Sana? She ran for her life after she said that.

As the students starts to fill up the room
Their Prof just came really quick and said.

"Okay class, please settle down. Here I have pairs for your upcoming project and I'll just announce this and go because we have an emergency meeting so." Their prof said.

"Let's start,"
Sowon/Eunha
Yerin/Sin b
Sakura/Chaeyeon
Yena/Yuri
Jeongyeon/Jennie
Mina/Chaeyoung
And thats all, any complains on your pair?" he said.

Someone raised their hand and stood up.
"Yes,Ms.Yoo?"he asked. "Mr.Park could you change my partner,PLEASE!" She asked and pleaded. 

"Okay class anyone who wants to switch partners?" No one answered either raised their hands. 

"Sorry Ms.Yoo no one wants to switch"
he said. Jeongyeon just groan in frustration.

"So this project be submitted next week Thursday on our next meet. Now, talk to your partners"

Chaeyoung's POV
'omg this semester has just started and guess what we already have PROJECT'

'But guess what,yes we have project anddd My partner is the Beautiful Goddess In front of me.'

'Woahohohoooooo guess it's my lucky dayyy' I said to myself because guess whatttt I'm paired with the goddess and my crush yewp my crush.
Our prof asked if someone has complain and looked that my hyung is complaining with her partner. I look at her partner having a confuse look and asked myself. 

"Why does she complains, her partner is her girlfriend, I guess they just fought on something that's why or just misunderstandings." I just shrug because I don't want to meddle on their business.

I'm minding my business which is Mina the
Most Beautiful Human that God created. You can say I have feelings towards her already I admit it. Who will not have feelings towards a Goddess right? *smirk*.

I heard our prof that we could discuss the project on his time.

"Sooo, what do you have on your mind for our layout?" I asked her. 

"You describe and I'll sketch it." I added and waved my hands on her face    seems like shes spacing out.And I caught her attention then ask her again.

"Let's talk about our project." I said.

*Time Passes*

As we discuss and changing opinions on our layout. 

"Hey Chaeyoung right? Do you mind me asking?" She said.

"Yes,what is it?" I asked happily.

"What are you and Jeongyeon?you two seems close. And Why do you think Jeongyeon is frustrated on her partner?" She asked.  I'm confuse why does she asked that. I mean why is she thinking Jeongyeon and her partner. I just shrug and answered her.

"Ahh, Jeongyeon is my cousin and her partner is her GIRLFRIEND." I said plainly. To my surprise she stood up from her seat and gasped. To my curiosity I asked her.

"Why? What happen?"i asked

"Nothing, I don't think I should be the one answering your question. You should be the one asking her" She said and excuse herself.

Thought that I should ask my cousin after classes.
After few minutes, Mina came back and seated in front of me since were not done yet.

"Chaeyoung, would you like to continue our project tomorrow at my house?"she asked.

"Wait my? Y-you live alone and why not?" I said trying not show my excitement.

"Yes?" She said, then the bell rang.

*BELL*(Class Ended)

"See you Tomorrow after class Chaeyoung." She said

"Call me Chaeng, Chaeyoung is too long to say." I smiled as I said and bid goodbye.

"HYUNGGG!!" I shouted so she could stop walking and happily she stopped. I ran to her so I could keep up.

I asked her. "Hey, what happen to you? You look like a mess?" I said

"I saw NiNi, C-cheating o-on m-me....." She said between her sobs. I let her cry on my shoulder, Even though our height is really a big difference I could see her suffering more aishh damn'it why am I so short I said to myself.

"It's okay she's not worth it. Maybe your just dumb that you don't realizes that someone loves you for the last 2 years." I said as I chuckled.

"Am I too dumb to not realize that girl?" she asked and I nodded trying not to laugh.

"You know she's there through your up and downs. Maybe soon you'll realize her feelings towards to you." I said and look at her.

"But don't take too long because she's already suffering the disease for 2 years, okay?" I added for assurance. I heard her gasped.

"I'm THAT DUMB TO NOT REALIZE HER FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS?" She asked but before I could answer someone called us.

"Yahh No jam Brothers, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Nabongsss, Chaeng said that I'm dumb to not realize someone who have feelings to me for the last 2 years." Jeongyeon unnie asked. Nayeon unnie and I looked at each other and nod.

"Yes, Jeongie you're so super dumb. Now let's go, you look like a mess right now. What happened?" Nayeon unnie said.

"Nabongs, Nini cheated on me with a guy." She said and started crying again. As we heard her breathing normalizing. Nayeon unnie comforted her and giving assuring words.

"It's okay, just be fast and discover the girl who loves you before she dies,okie Jeongie?" She said and I glared at her last sentence.

"Let's go home" I said or else my cousin will keep on crying if this conversation continues.