Twenty.

Twenty. 'Full of What if's'

March.08.Monday. 2:30PM

No One's POV 

It's already 2:30 in the afternoon as Chaeyoung having her alone time she didn't notice how time flies so she just casually skipped classes. because what's the point of joining classes when it's almost dismissal so she just continued her deep thoughts and enjoyed the rooftop's view.

Chaeyoung's POV

You know while I'm here on the rooftop I suddenly think....The night that full of what if's. The night that someone saw me broke down and saw me suffer from Love I can as that. But yes I can say 'I love you' I confirmed it after the incident on the bathroom maybe your really straight and thats why maybe I shouldn't Confess my love to you. Because I might lose something that can leaved a big impact to my life. and I don't want that to happen so, this so called Friendship Is all I have I shouldn't waste it because of my stupid confession........ 

As I have myself thinking deep suddenly..........

My phone rang.......

(AN. Chaeyoung In normal Keys

and the other line is italic)

Chaeyoung didn't bother to look whose calling and answered it without hesitations. 

'Hello'

'Eung....Chaeyoung-ah'

Chaeyoung knows this voice belongs to so she just replied.

'Oh Eomma....What happen that made you to call me?' She asked since her parents maybe busy due to their Company stuffs like that.

'oh there's something I would like to say to us since this might be a big change to you and your brother.' Her Mom said and that made her think in confusion since her Mom never speak this serious tone to her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'Before this Month ends we'll fly to US and stay there for good 7years?since your brother will be taking a line in medicines so that's better for him......and I already asked your brother he agreed to it even though it might be hard for him and you to adjust....and asking you about this you would like to agree to this either?'

Later on........

Nayeon's POV 

Finally the schools done and before I head home I should check Chaeyoung and talk to her....As I'm on my way on her class because few more minutes they'll dismissed already.

.

.

.

.

Ring...Ring....

I can already see the Dahyun and Tzuyu but I don't see Chaeyoung......

"Dahyun-ah....Where's Chae?"I asked and walked to the others.

"I don't know either Unnie since lunch I didn't saw her....maybe she skipped class?"She replied.

"But she don't usually skipped the whole afternoon class though"Tzuyu interfered.

As we arrived with the others....Mina suddenly said.

"Ahh...Unnie do we have something to do later?"She asked.

"Nowp...Theres no plan on what to do later...Why you asked?"Jihyo said.

"Owkey.......Ahm BamBam asked me out that's why....I don't want to make it longer,You get what I meant?"She replied.

"Oh then.Be safe for the both of you and tell BamBam to take you home safely."Sana said and smirk.

"Eung......I'll be going bye...."She said and vanish on our sight..

"Oh where's Chae?"Jihyo asked.

"Maybe she's still there"I said to my thoughts but seems like not.

"Where Do you mean 'There'?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Oh before I arrived from the cafeteria something happen and saw chae-----"I suddenly remember that she asked me not to tell them what happen...Oh sheyt I'm dead...

"Chae what???"They asked in Unison.

"I saw Chae and said to me that she couldn't join us on lunch and she'll be heading to the rooftop." I said and hoped for them to believed on what I said.

"Oh...Let's check her then." They said and starting to walk heading the rooftop.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Eung Eomma...."

.

.

End call sfx.

.

"Chaeyoung-ah"Jeongyeon said and slowly approach the younger.

"Oh..Unnie" She said and wiped the tear thats left.

Why do I feel like there's something might happen here.

No One's POV

As they sat on the bench and silenced surrounds them.

"I'm leaving before the month ends......"Chaeyoung said and stood up.

"Tell me your Joking"Jeongyeon said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be Continued..........