The file

15th of December: Piper Collin

It's art.
Or that's what I would call it. Every computer has its own system, it's own mind, and if you know how it works, you control the world.
I'm just kidding, even tho parts of this is true, I would never do such a cruel thing... or, at least I don't think so...
Not many people understands how this type of system works, not even the people within the league. And to be honest, I don't think they should know... this kind of knowledge may bring great destruction to the world... so I guess it would be important to keep this knowledge out of the hands of those who would use it for evil.
I don't even think Brine should know about this... it's not that I don't trust him, and he's not what I would call evil... but he's the top agent of the league. The dark lord owns him, and if they were to find out that he carries a dark and powerful secret, then I'm afraid they would torture him and do anything to make him talk.
I know he wouldn't say anything... but the reason to why I don't want to tell him is because I know he would give up his own life to keep it safe... to keep me safe...
I wouldn't have believed anyone if they had told me a year ago that I one day would fall in love with 01 himself. I mean, how in the world could that even happen!? I'm just me, and he's the Renegade.
I still remember the first day I was assigned to join him on a mission. I had been handpicked to join because of my impressive skills with a computer. You see... I'm probably the world's greatest hacker.
As a younger version of me, I didn't understand what was right or wrong... I did as I was told. But I discovered later that my skills were used to hurt others ... therefore, I have decided to do the opposite.

18th of December: Piper Collin

I have this feeling that I'm being watched...
every time I walk down these corridors, I can't help but notice the glare I get from some of the guards. It's like they know everything...
Both Brine and I know that attachments and stuff like love is forbidden, but it's unnatural for humans to not have any...
I don't think the dark lord cares though... I don't even think there's any sympathy inside of him at all... that monster is evil himself...

I think he knows... or at least suspects something. Me and Brine has been assigned way fewer missions together, not only that... but lately, they have been forcing him to train harder and more intensive, almost like its a punishment for what the two of us are..
Even though they're forcing this onto us, it won't stop me from loving him..
But he's all safe... I'm the one in danger now.

7th of January: Piper Collin

They did it...
They have turned him into a weapon of their own... even though I love him with all my heart... he did it... he completed his final stage of becoming the Renegade.
The elemental master of ice has been... killed... by the hands of a boy who once used to be innocent.
Now, he's a full grown member of the league, even if he wants it or not.
I should have done this a long time ago, I should just have dragged him with me up to the mountains where my father lives, but instead... I allowed Brine to get blood on his hands.
It's now or never.

8th of January: Piper Collin

I don't know if this was the right choice... but we're actually free... we managed to escape the league and we're on our way to the mountains. But that's just temporary for now... I bet the league has sent out their best agents to search for us, and it wouldn't surprise me if they actually managed to catch up to us, but as long as we manage to pass the border to my father's village... we will be safe... we will be fully free.
But that's not all, I've managed to download a lot of important files from the league before I left, and I believe this will contain a lot of valuable information to help the elemental masters in defeating the league and the dark lord himself.
I don't know how I will contact them, but I will find a way when the time comes...

12th of January: Piper Collin

We're almost there... I can't believe it. I'm just half a day away from finally being able to see my father.
At the moment, I and Brine are spending our last night at this motel. He was to exhausted to continue, and this way, we seem less suspicious if someone has been keeping an eye on us.
I've never seen him sleep this good before...
I'm willing to do anything to keep it this way.... anything... they must never get their hands on him ever again... if they do... Then a new great danger has arrived in this world.

Kai could almost not believe his eyes as his eyes read through the file onto his communicator. Seliel stood before him exhausted from all the running. Not only that but she had been trying her very best to avoid being spotted by any x squadron agents, witch until now seems unlikely.
" he gave you this...?" Kai's voice was shaking as he spoke those words. He couldn't exactly explain why he was this emotional... he hadn't known Brine for so long, but they honestly got along pretty well. He could almost call him his best friend... just almost...
not only that, but he was still struggling with the fact that Armen was gone... he didn't want to lose anyone else... not even Brine. The sight of Seliel alive and well sure brought joy to his heart, but the news she carried did not.
" is this world ever going to be peaceful!" Seliel almost had to punch Kai to stop himself from ripping his hair off in frustration.
" Kai... if we don't fight for peace then who will...?" Seliel carefully speaks as she and Jey gently tries to stop his hands from ripping off hair.
" no shit, and when evil is gone, new bad guys appears!" Kai didn't mean to lose his head like this, but anger and frustration was taking over.
Brine was captured, Lloyd and 47 had disappeared, and Armen was dead! Nothing could justify this!
" hey! Bud! I know it's hard! I do! But keep it together!" Jey shouts as Kai doesn't seem to calm down.
" oh my... I think he's going mad.." Cole mumbles as Nya covers her mouth in fear. They all agreed with him... but they knew that this was their job..
" Kai... if we weren't fighting evil... then a lot of people wouldn't be alive today.." Nya had never seen her brother like this... but she was probably the best candidate to give him this talk.
" nothing of this would have happened is evil didn't exist!" His words started to not make send and tears filled his eyes.
" Kai... calm down.." until now, Skylor had been standing there all quiet, watching them all trying to calm him down.
" how can I!? Everything is a mess!" He bursts out angrily, slowly backing away from them all.
Nya wanted to pull him into a hug, but Skylor laid a hand onto her shoulder to give her the sign not to. Instead, she gently picks up the small USB who kai had lost to the ground in the proses of losing his mind.
" you see this Kai...? Don't you remember anything of what you read..? This file doesn't only contain Piper's diary... there's a lot of important information, but the thing is... she died saving Brine, she died fighting evil, and the sad thing is... there will always be evil in this world... but there is also good... Piper died for the truth and she has given us a great gift, a great opportunity to fully take down the dark lord, because she knows how to truly defeat him... look.." Skylor gently takes his hand in hers and turns on his communicator, inserting the USB back into it.
More files pops up on the screen.
" I don't know how she did it... but she downloaded the whole computer system of the old league, witch means we got everything."
She slowly lists her head and looks up at Kai.

" she even found out who... Brine truly is"