Chapter 1

Hey! I just want to give you a heads up that you may not copy any of my work. I came up with these ideas and you cannot take them and say that's it yours. Again, just a reminder! Now on with the story!

Recently on You & I...

I opened the door to be greeted by John and Antonio. Fuck.

"What do you guys want?" I growled at them.

"If you don't want to be hurt, then stop that attitude." Antonio growled.

"We;re here because we heard that you and my Jessica are flying to DC. Tell me where and we're good." John explained. "If not, expect a beating."

"I don't know where." I answered him. I really don't know.

"Don't fucking lie." John has his hand fisted to the collar of my shirt.

"I'm not lying! We're just going to find a place to stay. I really don't know." I said scared, but I remained brave. He let go clearly pissed off.

"When you get there, then tell me where you're staying." Then they left.

Well.

I finished my meal and walked upstairs. I got ready for bed. I walked into my room and laid. I fell into a deep sleep.

(Jess' POV)

"Hey dad." I said looking at him trying to hide the fear. I hope he didn't hear or see Niall.

"Hey. Did I hear you talking to somene?" He asked looking around the room.

"It was just the tv. I was about to go to bed anyways." I said turning off the tv.

"Well, goodnight." He said heading back upstairs. I sighed with relied, He actually bought it.

I walked upstairs behind him and walked into my room. I jumped on my bed and fell asleep.

I woke up early that morning realizing that today is the day I go to Washington DC! I took the quickest bath I've ever taken, put on jeans, a blue t-shirt, and of course, my black converse. I grabbed my suitcases and dragged them and myself downstairs,

What makes me happier is that I get to move with my five best friends and my boyfriend. I'm still disppointed that Niall has to go back to jail a week after we're there, but I'll get over it soon.

"I'm so happy my baby is growing up." Dad said embracing me in a tight hug.

"Love you too, dad." I chuckled hugging him back. He quickly pulled away.

"Now, say goodbye to your brother." He demanded me. I nodded my head,

I walked over to the boy with nerd glasses. I laughed at him, then realized something. I won't be able to see them everyday. I am going to miss them so much.

"I'll miss you least of all." I teased and laughed.

"Love you too." He playfully glared at me. I shrugged and pulled him into a hug.

"Come on, now." Danny said pulling away. It looked like he was about to cry.

"Aww, is little Danny going to cry?" I pinched his cheek. He laughed with me and sniffled.

"No. I-I just have something in my eyes." He said rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah, tears." I laughed at him. He rolled his eyes at me.

"I'm just going to miss you."

"I'll miss you too." I kissed his cheek. He instantly wiped his cheek off.