Zachary Lowell

Zachary Lowell:

His Clothes:

Wolf Form: (The same size as the wolves of twilight)

Abilities and limitations:Speed:  Even in human form, shifters are faster and have greater endurance than all normal humans

Speed:
Even in human form, shifters are faster and have greater endurance than all normal humans.
Lowell wolves reach great speed, over one hundred miles per hour, which allows them to outrun any carriage.
Even in their human forms, shape-shifters are easily faster and have greater endurance than all humans.
Their reflexes are highly developed
Strength:
In their human forms, they possess enhanced strength superior to that of regular humans however, in their wolf forms, not only are they much larger than normal wolves, they are also supernaturally stronger. In this form, their strength is incredible and nearly equivalent to that of a bear.
Physiology:
Shape-shifters have a body temperature of about 108°F.
This high temperature allows the shape-shifters to withstand very cold weather and makes it difficult for them to become overheated.
Shifters can heal and regenerate very fast and completely. These capabilities allow the wolves to continue battling even after a serious injury.
In some cases, however, this accelerated healing can be detrimental.
Senses:
They can see, hear, and smell things from miles away.
Shape-shifters' eyes are extremely sharp and can see very far.
Their sense of sight is known to be ten times better than the average human, twice as good as the average bird of prey.
They all have excellent hearing even in their human forms, although not to the same extent as their wolf forms.
Phasing:
Transformation or "phasing" is a sudden and violent process. The initial transformation seems to be triggered by anger.
In new shape-shifters, the change is involuntary, since they have not yet learned to control it. Phasing often occurs due to a loss of temper.
To become human again, the shape-shifter needs to calm down and concentrate on phasing back into human form.