Chapter 24

Couple Days Later

Zachary sat, his chains piled around him as he gazed out the cell bars. His sons had enough time to get away and he started to worry about what had happened to them and if they were safe. Zachary didn't know, how he got into this mess. He just knew he got caught by some guards saying that Lord Beckett wanted to see him. Zachary didn't know why but something about Beckett was off, it made his wolf want to take control and submit to him.

Beckett knew too many things and wanted more than he deserved...and somehow Zachary and his pups are mixed in with it all. He needed to escape, to be with his son's and then find their way to Will and Elizabeth and then to Jack. Who knew what mischief he got himself into whilst Zachary was away.

Guards clanged down the steps and stopped at the front of their cell. Zachary sat up straighter and looked towards the guards hopefully. "Mister Lowell, Lord Beckett wishes to speak with you," one said.

"Tell him to shove his summons up his ass," Zachary muttered, leaning back against the stone wall and closing his eyes. He heard footsteps, the key in a lock, and then felt arms dragging him to his feet. "Hey!"

Zachary let the guards take him out of the cell before he began to fight them. However, it was no good. He managed to rid two of his guards and knock another to the ground, but the cell guards decided to call some backup, and soon five fresh guards had Zachary within their grasp.

Zachary was dragged towards Beckett's door. Manacles were placed on his wrists before he was forced through the door. Up close, Beckett still looked arrogant and much of an ass as he did announce his arrest. He looked up and motioned for the guards to leave. They didn't remove his shackles. Zachary clanged them, "Just a precaution?"

Beckett smiled but did not answer. "Mister Zachary Lowell...you are one fascinating man." Zachary merely stared at him. "In fact, you are not an average human being," he continued. Beckett rose from his desk and walked forward. "You, in particular, interest me."

"How so?" Zachary said wearily.

Beckett smirked, "You ran off with a pirate to save your brother's love-in admiral decision I am sure. However, you then left your home-to run away with the said pirate, again." Beckett frowned, looking for a key reaction in Zachary's face. "For a year, you have been with the said pirate, correct me if I am wrong."

Zachary did not say a word.

Beckett walked towards the fireplace. "I have issued you with a task and wish for you to also do something for me."

"And what is this task?" Zachary asked.

Beckett smiled, his annoying smile. "Guards." Four guards re-entered the room and instantly grabbed Zachary. They pushed him to the ground. Beckett walked towards the fireplace and picked up the poker. A red and slightly purple 'P' blazed in front of Zachary's eyes. "I need you to deliver a message...a message to Jack Sparrow."

Before Zachary could say something, he caught a smell that his parents and uncle wore him and his siblings about when he realized that purple coming from the poker is wolfsbane.

Beckett plunged the poker to Zachary's skin.

Two Days Later

Elizabeth had been waiting for this day her entire life. The day her father would give her away to a man who loved her more than anything on this Earth. She had arrived early with her maids to make sure everything was prepared for the wedding, but she hadn't paid any attention to the stormy grey clouds that had swept in from the East, blocking the rays of sunlight that were supposed to bathe the wedding in gold. She'd gotten dressed, and waited anxiously inside of the fort, waiting for guests to arrive but most importantly, waiting for William Turner, her soon-to-be-husband.