The Next Day

David's POV

My final hours in the states were hectic and emotional. All that mattered now though was that I was with Violet and we were heading home. Violet and I were squeezed into one of the rather luxurious, first class seats. We did begin watching a movie but I think we didn't realize how exhausted we actually were and Violet dropped off first, her form moulded against mine with her head resting on my chest. Of course we still had a seatbelt on over us which would probably do nothing to help save us but it kept the stewardesses happy. I was so relaxed with Violet that even I fell asleep on the plane, which never happens.

After snuggling, snacking and watching rubbish tv, we eventually made it back in England. In a bit of a daze, I put my sunglasses on so we can get through the airport virtually hassle-free, and we make our way to find a taxi. Violet's teeny hand gripped mine as we wandered through the busy airport, I felt some eyes fixated on us but luckily I must've looked a bit too normal and human for them to believe it was actually me.

My people always insist on sorting my transport out so that I don't get mobbed and papped all the time, which sometimes really does get on my wick but I am grateful for it. I don't want Violet to have to experience that absolute chaos, its no good for anyone and I'm sure it would drive her away from me. So, when we eventually made it out into the cold British air there was a car already waiting. Violet was amazed by how spot on they were with providing private transport for me. I told her it should be as I pay a decent sum for that kind of treatment. We head to my home not far from Soho, both rather weary from the journey. Violet laid her head on my shoulder and her fingers laced with mine, I glanced down to see her eyes flutter to a close. I wasn't far off dropping off either but fought against it as I'd rather wait to be home first.

"Vi, we're nearly there" I gently rubbed her knee in an attempt to graciously wake her up. Her eyes fluttered back open and she smiled a groggy smile, "we'll be there in few minutes" I returned the warm smile.

"I didn't even realise I was tired" she admitted, rubbing sleep from her eyes. Just then, the car pulled up at my gate, the driver prodded a few numbers into the security system then we trundled down the gravel driveway to my door.

"Thank you kind sir" I thanked the driver as he cut the engine off and we continued to climb out of the vehicle. The driver unloaded our bags from the boot and turned to me as I noticed Violet was stood gazing at my property. I tipped the man took some of the bags.

"Its so pretty" Violet gawped, attempting to help with the bags.

"I'm not here a lot so I have a lovely team who make the garden look nice" I laughed, returning to grab Violet's bags too.

"I'll get mine" she chirped, pulling herself from her trance.

"ah no, my darling, allow me" I smiled, relaying our things up and into the house.

"you are a gentleman" she smirked as we followed the bags into the house. The hallway consisted of dark hardwood floors and peach coloured walls.

"you know me" I winked, "now, come here" I snatched her hand to pull her into me. She had that look in her eye, the one that matched the way I was feeling. I motioned to kiss her, but tilted my head to drag the action out, teasing her, making her have to lean further into me to initiate the kiss. I smirked into the kiss as our lips eventually met. My hands gripped around her little waist, pulling her impossibly close to me. Her hands ran up my chest, past my neck and into my hair. The heat was intense.

"someone's in the mood" I heard Violet's low, seductive voice between our kisses, causing me to smirk once again.

"could say the same about you miss" I chuckled, turning to kiss down her neck and my hands slipped down to her bum, "lets go upstairs". My hand found hers again and I proceeded to pull her up the stairs, the pair of us giggling like a pair of teenagers. Once at the top of the grand staircase I led her towards my bedroom. As we entered my room, she caught me off guard as she kissed my hard without hesitation, hands on my shoulders and pushed me backwards, making me stumble onto my big king sized bed. She landed onto of me and crawled up so that I was pinned beneath her. "I'm liking this" I tilted my head affectionately and teased her.

"I can tell" she flashed a sassy smirk before beginning to unbutton everything. My hands fell to her hips as I watched her nimble fingers get to work. Its safe to say this little escapade turned into one of the hottest make out sessions I had ever experienced and that says a lot as I was very experienced thanks to the 70s and 80s. Violet was different, it wasn't just sex, it felt like so much more, it was so much more.

"I love you Violet" I admitted as we lay in each others arms, Violet was laid onto of me, snuggling into my bare chest. "and not just because you're a great lay" I teased, watching her little fingers trace faint lines along my muscles and the few scattered baby hairs. "I'm so glad I have you" I added.

" and I love you, I'm glad to have you" she reciprocated, planting a few soft dainty kisses where her fingers had just been. "I'm definitely ready for sleep now" she fought against her droopy eyes.

"lets do that" I chuckled, feeling the tiredness start to consume me too. Violet rolled off me to the side, but stayed just as close with her leg draped over mine. My baby.