Chapter 32: The Mistletoe

Haven't updated in like 60 years.
Well, here it is ^^

Levy woke up to Gajeel's warm body wrapped around her, which made a tiny speck of pink approach her cheeks.
Their legs were intertwined and he had his arm over her, pulling her closer.
She continued to lay in his grasp, wishing she could just stay there forever.
Sadly, her thoughts were cut short when a bright light flashed against her eyelids.
"Oh the flash was on" Levy heard, put the voice was whispering so it was hard to hear.
Levy opened her eyes to an excited Mira holding a camera in her face.
Levy's eyes widened as she accidentally jumped and fell off the bed.
She groaned as her body hit the floor.
"Mira! How did you get in! Leave!" Levy whispered loudly, not trying to wake up Gajeel.
"Quiet down Levy, you might wake your lover up" Mira smirked, turning Levy's face turn red.
Her eyes glazed around the room and saw a tint of pink, blonde, black, and blue hair peeking from behind the couch centered in their room.
"Guys!" Levy screamed out of embarrassment, making the sleeping dragon slayer open one eye.
-
"Look Levy, you woke him up" Lucy whispered.
"Why are you all being annoying right now" he yawned, as everyone stood there.
"When were you gonna tell me about you guys?" Lucy shook Levy's shoulders, but Levy pulled away.
"It uh- happened last night..everyone was sleeping"
"This is perfect, just perfect" Mira gleamed at the pictures she took.
"Where's Erza and Jellal?" Levy said, hoping to change the subject.
"Right here" Erza said as they walked in.
"Morning!" Lucy greeted as Erza and Jellal returned the greeting.
Mira showed them the pics, making Jellal laugh a bit.
"Congratulations Levy, I hope for you and Gajeel to be in a good relationship" Erza hugged Levy tightly, making her squeezed under her armor.
"T...hanks" Levy gasped for air as she let go.
"What's the big deal, I do that to Lucy all the time" Natsu said which made Lucy's eye widen.
She elbowed him in the gut, but Mira smirked.
"Well, if we leave now we will get back just in time for the Christmas party!" Mira said.
"Christmas Party? I almost forgot about Christmas!" Lucy cheered, she dragged Natsu to go to their room to pack their stuff.
"Juvia also forgot about Christmas" the water women said as everyone went off to pack their stuff to leave back home.
-
They all said farewell to their lovely hotel rooms, as they had to leave to go home.
Gray was holding Juvia's hand, and Gajeel lowly reached for Levy's hand, which brought a smile across her face.
Sadly, they had to give the key cards back still and the number one person they didn't want to see was currently working.
"Well hello fellows, did you come for some..service?" Ashley winked at the boys while the girls silently wanted to explode.

"No, were here to check out..were leaving today" Jellal said as he put the key cards on the counter.
Ashley's face went from a smile to a frown.
"Leaving? You can't leave yet..you haven't had a piece of me yet" Ashley all of a sudden got raged and walked around the counter towards them.
Before anyone could respond, she spoke up again.
-
"I know water lady finally got with the hunk but shorty with you? You can do better iron boy" Ashley laughed at Gajeel and Levy.
"You, you're wearing armor? Are you even a lady?" She pointed at Erza, which made Jellal raise an eyebrow.
"If I were you, I'd want a real women who isn't afraid to show off what she has..and you Blondie..you haven't tamed pinky yet? What are you afraid of?" Ashley's tone raised, which made everyone stiffen up.
"It's salmon" Natsu mumbled but Ashley kept talking.
"Maybe he's not into sluts? That's it isn't it? So he would definitely hate you blondie" Ashley laughed again, but Lucy was boiling.
Lucy was gonna speak up but something unexpected happened.
Levy leaped forward and punched Ashley's jaw making Ashley lose balance and fall over.
Levy looked at her hand, which was clenched in a fist.
Holy crap Shrimp" Gajeel laughed and messed with Levy's hair.
"Thank god, Juvia was on the edge" Juvia chuckled slightly.
"You bitch" Ashley slowly stood up, waiting for something to happen.
"You said I'm a slut? Have you seen yourself? No one talks to my friends like that..we have to go now, I hope you have a nice day" Lucy replied, as everyone was walking out.
"Actually, I hope you have a bad day" Lucy said before exiting the hotel.
"If she were to mess with my ships anymore I probably would of killed someone today" Mira said which made everyone stop and look at her.
.
.
"I'm joking! I wouldn't kill anyone.." Mira whistled as everyone shrugged and headed off towards the train.

The train ride was really boring, and everyone kept complimenting Levy on her punch.
Once they got back, they quickly went to their homes to place their stuff back, and get ready to go to the guild.
After about an hour of relaxing, they all headed to the guild.
The guild was decorated for Christmas, making everyone wish
they were there to decorate as well.
A giant tree hung in the middle, with silver lining every inch of it.
Every ornament represented a guild member.
Instead of a star or angel on top of the tree, it was the guilds Insignia, which sparkled..brightening the guild.
Everyone was their except Erza and Jellal, which made Mira have an idea.
"Move!" she yelled as she looked around the boxes of decorations.
"What are you looking for Mira?" Lucy peered over her shoulder, who was wearing a red velvet dress with white fur lining and a Santa hat.
"A very important plant"
"Like this?" Natsu said holding up Mistletoe.
"Yes!" Mira snatched it and ran to the entrance of the guild.

"What's so exciting about a plant?" Natsu said as he watched her hang it up above the entrance.
"Sometimes I really thing you're an idiot"
"That's offense" Natsu pouted but Mira explained.
"This 'plant' is called Mistletoe and it's common during Christmas, you see if 2 people are standing under it..then they have to follow the tradition and kiss...I know Erza will arrive with Jellal so this will be perfect!" Mira hopped down from the stool she was standing on and waited for the duo to arrive.
.
About 10 minutes passed before the red and blue hair was visible.
Jellal was wearing his normal attire, but Erza wore a dress similar to Lucy's. Her long sleeved-red dress fit her curves perfectly and had the white fur at the lining.
"Yes, come closer" Mira said in a devilish voice.
Both of them, arrived in front of the entrance, not entering yet.
"I bet the guild decorated very nicely this year" Erza said making Jellal nod.
"Just walk in Erza, no time for talk" Mira was off her seat, waiting for the moment to come.
The second they walked in, Mira leaped towards them, almost falling over.
"I GOT YOU! Look above!" Mira laughed while they looked up at the plant.
Jellal's eyes widened and a small blush appeared on his face.

"A plant? Is it dangerous?" Erza asked, still looking at it.
"See, I'm not the only one who didn't know" Natsu threw his arms in the air and walked away.
"No Erza my dear, it's Mistletoe..whoever stands under it must kiss! So kiss now!" Mira yelled.
"Can't I just cut it down? Then it won't be above us anymore" Erza made a sword appear in thin air, but Mira took it away from her.
"No! It's required to kiss!"
Erza looked at the ground, but then noticed the situation.
She started blushing as the whole guild looked at them.
"Kiss!"
"Kiss!"
"Kiss her!"
The guild started cheering which made it worse.
Jellal sighed and turned to Erza.
"J-jellal.." She stuttered and looked away, but he brought his hand up and moved her face, so she was looking at him.
They looked into each other's eyes, and suddenly all the loud cheering seemed to fade away.
"Well, I guess we have too" Jellal said, tucking some of her hair behind her ear.
"I mean..you don't have too.." Erza replied, nervously.
"But I want too" he said before placing his lips on hers.

The cheering came back as they closed their eyes, enjoying the kiss.
When they separated. Erza's face was deep red, which made Jellal laugh, but stop when she started acting nervous.
"Oh my god Erza I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to force it.. I just thought-"
Erza interrupted him, because she placed her lips back onto his.
He was caught off guard but soon warmed up into it.
When they separated once more, everyone was cheering as they smiled at each other.
"What do you say Shrimp, wanna go stand under that plant" Gajeel nudged Levy's arm.
"G-Gajeel!" Levy's face also went red, when he laughed.
"Gross" Natsu said, placing his arms on the bar counter,
"Oh Silly Natsu, you're next" Mira said as a devilish smile formed on her face.
-
HELLO MINNA! OMG IVE REACHED 26K VIEWS! THANK YOU SO MUCH❤️ I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS❤️ Love always ~Fairytail_random