Chapter 13: Hello, I'm V!

When you saw Jungkook smiling at you, you felt slightly relieved to see a familiar face. You almost forgot he was also part of BTS, Seulgi would have murdered you if she'd known you dared miss one of the members.

She is one of those girls that cheers for every band in existence. She's not necessarily into the gossip part, she's just very supportive and always up to the latest news about the celebrities she follows. She's a hardcore fangirl though, you kind of felt bad when things didn't work out between her and Jungkook, but there were no hard feelings.

"Hey, long time no see!" he said surprised, he hadn't noticed it was you from afar, you looked so different with your work clothes. The guys looked at him confused.

"Do you know each other?" Jimin asked almost offended his best friend had told Jungkook and not him.

"Oh, yeah, she was at the party we both attended about a month or so ago?" he said.

Jimin raised an eyebrow and gave him a look briefly and then turned to you not to make you uncomfortable, he introduced himself as he waved and bowed his head slightly. The rest of the members followed and they all seemed so friendly you felt more at ease.

"How did you like the new choreography we were practicing?" Hobi asked wanting to get an opinion from an outsider.

"Oh, I only saw a little bit of it" before you turned your face away in embarrassment, that is. You recalled the expression on Taehyung's face and tried hard not to go bright red again, "but it seemed really cool."

"Did you put it together?" you asked trying to avoid the silence.

"Yeah, I'm the lead dancer" he smiled brightly and turned to Jungkook.

"Kookie here is the lead vocalist" he flashed a cute bunny like smile.

"Yoongi and Namjoon do most of the songwriting. Joonie is also our leader" you saw how they both smiled.

"Jimin is both part of our vocalist and dance lines and Jin is another one of the vocalists and our visual" he chuckled as Jimin smiled and Jin winked at you and opened his index and thumb underneath his chin.

"And Taehyung is all three?" you asked trying to follow his reasoning. Kookie giggled.

"He sings and dances, he's popular between the fans, but he's not really the visual of the group" he added with a smirk and you wanted to hide under a rock. Because while you found him incredibly attractive yourself, you shouldn't have assumed that much.

Jimin looked down chuckling as well and Yoongi finally ended the awkward moment, "he's a great performer."

"Yes, he is so rich with expressing emotion, you get the feeling he was born to be on stage" Jin chimed in.

Hobi added to the conversation "yes, he's got that natural talent."

"And that sort of untainted vibe, he's pure" Jimin added and you nodded smiling at his words while you thought about those sinful smirks and tongue flicks. You couldn't help the heat raising to your rosy cheeks, Jungkook noticed.

"ARMY sure loves his purity on stage" he smiled teasingly while looking at Jimin with knowing eyes. Namjoon jumped in the conversation to save you from your anxious beating heart from stopping right there.

"So you're going out for lunch then?" he changed the subject and you could have kissed those dimpley cheeks to show your gratitude.