Chapter 16: Your Tainted Virgin Lips

He pushed the blankets to a side and you extended your hand to him. He took it smiling at you sweetly and you made your way back to the room with him safely secured in your hold. You got back in bed as he grabbed his pajamas and walked into the bathroom to get changed.

Once he was ready he quietly slipped underneath the covers on the other side of the bed and laid his head on the pillow facing you. You were laying with your back to the room, looking outside the windows which you had forgotten to cover with the curtains.

Tae still felt bad about pushing it, but the fact that you had come back for him and let him sleep with you gave him the idea that you were not mad or upset with him. You were probably just scared and he should have imagined, but he got carried away in his excitement.

I'm looking at my girlfriend, who's sleeping next to me, he thought and remembered why he had been so excited in the first place. He smiled to himself as his eyelids drooped, before giving in and closing his eyes, drifting off to sleep.

The next morning Tae was deep asleep when he felt you cuddle up to him trying to search for some extra warmth. You curled up to him barely touching his chest. Your shin brushed him in between his legs and he winced realizing he had a problem.

He panicked and instantly backed away and got up from the bed heading for the bathroom at the other side of the house. It had been years since he last woke up like this and it had to happen right now, this very morning? He thought frustrated.

Tae had tried so hard not to sleepily cling onto you in the middle of the night as he naturally slept better when he was with someone else. He was hoping you hadn't noticed this, which would basically ruin his efforts of making you feel as snug as possible.

When he got out of bed and hurriedly walked out of the room, you barely caught a glimpse of him as you lazily opened your eyes. You didn't think much of it even if you had just moved closer to him, he most likely had to use the bathroom and would be back soon.

After a few minutes, he got back in bed all better and snuggled up close to you once more. He wrapped his arm around your upper back and you pressed your forehead on his chest. His lips curled at the sides satisfied everything had gone smoothly.

You finally woke up mid-morning and looked at the man in front of you. He really was your boyfriend and he was so damn handsome even with his ruffled hair and sleepy face. His lips were slightly parted as he breathed calmly.

Carefully slipping from his embrace, you got out of bed and headed to the kitchen, as Hyeri and Yeontan got up from the room's floor and happily walked after you. You looked at the fridge trying to figure out if there were ingredients to make a special breakfast to thank him for letting you spend the night. Not that you had much of a choice, but you wanted to make it up to him for how the night ended.

You were happy to find out that you had all the necessary ingredients to make your favorite recipe of hotteok. While the dough rised, you mixed the brown sugar, cinnamon and various crushed nuts and formed the little balls for the pancakes.

You set them aside to cook them once Tae woke up to eat them warm. Your little furry helpers focused on your every move as you tried not to trip over them as they sat way too close. His arms suddenly draped over your shoulders from behind and he rested his chin on one of them.

"Are you making breakfast?" he asked with curious excitement.

"Yeah, hotteok, do you like them?" you said turning around slightly and pointing at the plate with the resting dough.

"Love them" he said with a sleepy smile.

You turned around in his arms to be face to face with him. He looked down at your lips and then back at your brown gold swirled eyes and gave you a side smile.