Chapter 28: Your Birthday Surprise

The day of Tae's birthday came and you figured a way to surprise him. As soon as you woke up you showered, got changed and tried to style your hair a bit and put some make up on to look a little more exciting than usual for your special call.

It was not that early but you wondered if you should wait a little longer in case he was sleeping in, you were both excited and nervous so you decided to call. If he didn't pick up, you'd just try again later. You sat on the bed with your laptop and started the videocall. It rang a few times and he finally picked up, it was dark. A light turned on and he looked at the camera sleepily.

"Oh no, I woke you up, I can call you back later" you said hurriedly in a soft voice. He chuckled while rubbing his eyes, ignoring your words, he didn't mind.

"Are you wearing that outfit I still couldn't see you in?" he smiled as he laid back on his pillow. The second outfit you had got consisted of a grey rib turtleneck with a loose oversized neck, paired with fitted beige pants. You put on some thigh high black boots to give it an attractive touch.

"Yeah, look" you answered bringing your legs to a side to show him the whole look.

"Oh, those boots"— he bit his lip —"they look so damn fine."

He couldn't help himself, they really did, he loved your graceful legs. You laughed softly and rolled your eyes playfully. You still couldn't take a compliment with a straight face, but you were trying to be more forgiving when he said something to you.

You still felt uncomfortable internally, but you tried to take it as something he thought and felt, rather than something you had to agree with. If he found you attractive, that didn't mean you had to. You knew he meant well, so as long as he didn't say anything that genuinely made you feel bad, you didn't contradict or question him.

"So," he said waiting to hear your birthday wishes. You started to take your boots off nonchalantly.

"Did you sleep well?" you cut him off with a question to buy yourself some time. These looked good, but they were a pain to get off. Much like converse high tops when you wanted to kick them off and get in bed already.

"Yeah, and my morning started great" he teased smiling broadly and looking at you curiously. You probably just wanted to be more comfortable now that you had showed him the overall outfit, he figured.

"Are you going somewhere?" he wasn't necessarily jealous, per say, but it did look like you had put make up on, which you rarely did and your hair was carefully brushed.

"Nope" you chirped with a tight smile and confused him further.

You finally placed your boots down to a side of the bed and took a deep breath before turning back to the screen of your computer. Smiling at him sweetly, he caught a glint in your eye. What kind of look was that? That sparkle in your eye threw him off.

You scooted back a little bit on the bed and finally said, "happy birthday, Tae!"

He started to thank you for dressing up for him when he saw you grab the hem of your sweater and lift it.

"W-ow, w-what are you doing?" he asked as he saw you progressively reveal your skin.

When you pulled it over your head he appreciated your naked torso nicely wrapped in the dark British green lace bra he got you. He was happy it fit perfectly, he felt like a creep going through your closet's underwear drawer trying to figure out the size to get you while you weren't looking.

Tae looked at you with his mouth agape and his tongue curled against his teeth. And then you reached out for the zipper of your pants and his heart stopped. Were you really going to strip from head to toe for him? This was the best birthday ever, he thought as he held in his need to break into a silly celebratory dance.

You sat with your back to him, trying to slide the pants down your legs on the side of the bed and he observed that elegant neck of yours, your soft shoulders and then his eyes traveled all the way down your back to find the matching panties hugging your curves nicely. He licked his lips absentmindedly appreciating the view before you turned to him.

The fluffy covers hid your butt-cheeks under the lace and he was rather disappointed, but this was already exceeding the expectations he didn't even have to begin with. Instead of turning back around you actually stood up and he briefly saw your bottom up close as you pushed yourself up from the bed. He bit his bottom lip not to smile ridiculously wide. He was enjoying it all way too much.

You showed off with a shy twirl, your cheeks were bright red but he didn't even notice them for obvious reasons. Tae brought his hand to his chest and made a shocked face, but refrained from sharing his thoughts because you'd probably shoot an actual arrow across his heart.

"Stop that! You're ridiculous" you said embarrassed at his expression, covering your face.

Before he could answer you heard a door open and you saw a flash of his now too tight underwear as he sat up abruptly, dropping his tablet on his lap in surprise, and the screen went dark.

"Eomma!" he yelled startled. You pursed your lips awkwardly and your eyes widened as you heard what was going on.

The sounds of the covers and bed-sheets as he gathered them hastily to cover himself came through the speaker.

"Sorry, honey bear!" she said quickly closing the door when she noticed his negative reaction. She had no idea what was the matter, but she would come back later. And maybe knock on the door. She had just heard he was awake and figured she'd wish him a happy birthday.

Breathing shallowly from the scare still he picked his tablet back up as he looked at his underpants. He cautiously slid his hand underneath it to cover the camera as he turned it back to him, hoping you hadn't seen that when it fell.

"Sorry about that" he mumbled, his face flushed in shame.

"Is it honey bear?" you teased him with your playful voice after hearing his mom's words, you couldn't help yourself. He looked down and laughed softly.

"Yes, my mom has called me that since I was little" he muttered nodding slightly.

"That's so cute!" you exclaimed and he chuckled forcefully. He wasn't exactly in a cute mindset right now and you were practically naked in front of him still. Standing on your feet but leaning onto the screen offering a perfect view of your breasts. 

"I have to go" he said suddenly, feeling uncomfortable and being in pain by now.

"Oh, okay" you pouted but you knew why. You were secretly shamelessly proud of the reception of your birthday idea.

"I'll talk to you later" he said and smashed his finger on the screen cutting the communication as soon as you said your goodbyes. You smirked as you picked up your clothes and put them back on.

 You smirked as you picked up your clothes and put them back on

-