Chapter 24: Unintentional Intentions

He felt heat waves course through his body and his face burning. He had no idea what you meant, but the whole thing made his mind go to all the wrong places he had been struggling to keep at the back of his head now.

He laughed softly, but humorlessly, he didn't feel like laughing anymore.

When you placed your lips on his delicately as you closed your eyes, the feeling of surprise was gone and he was all nerves.

His heart raced at a pace that made him feel light-headed and he had probably forgotten how to properly breath making him feel that way. You kissed him slowly and tenderly for a bit.

When you nibbled on his bottom lip and lightly poked it with your tongue, he just stopped thinking and went with whatever this was.

You wanted to show him how you felt, right? He had to let himself feel it then. And that was his last thought before he gave in, pulling his lips apart for you to do it.

Deepening the kiss, you gave it your all and he seemed to respond eagerly to your efforts.

He placed his hands on your waist a little shakily, trying to stay gentle, but there was a contrast between your passion and how far you usually wanted to go. He felt like he had to keep himself from holding you as firmly as he wanted to.

He promised patience, but now it was his feelings and his mind that were fighting, not yours. He was getting all these mixed signals and was overwhelmed.

You held onto his neck and buried your fingers in his hair and he breathed hard into your mouth. Sliding your hands down his shoulders you held his upper arms and stroked him lightly with your fingers.

You somehow managed to have a soft touch, sensual he would describe it, but delivered intensely.

Going back up to his shoulders, you ran your fingers down his chest, and lightly pressed them on it as no corner of his mouth was left unexplored.

Moving your hands to his sides, you then rested them on his waist with a firm but loving grip. Should he stop you? He started to question himself.

This was too much for him or for you, definitely for you. He was hoping you'd just tell him he was handsome or something along the lines. He was not expecting this, not at all. But what were you expecting from him?

You pulled him out of his internal fight when your knee brushed him exactly between his legs where he didn't want to because he was sensitive and you pulled back abruptly when he winced.

You were breathing heavily from making out, but you were scared now and his heart dropped at the sight. He instinctively reached for one of your pillows and pressed it close to his body to cover himself for you as he looked at you with wide eyes.

What had he done? What had you done? He couldn't think straight, but the look on your face had him scared too.

"I'm sorry" he said, but he didn't know why, did he have to be? He wanted to comfort you though.

You sat down and wrapped your arms around your knees. He laid on his back and propped himself up on his lower arms looking at you. Sitting would be way too uncomfortable right now.

He felt terrible for overthinking when to stop you and not just doing it.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" you said after a bit with that familiar insecure tone you had sometimes.

Taehyung's features softened at your words, he felt a different kind of concern now. Not for him, but for you.

He finally sat down, that fright scared the life out of him anyway. He thought you'd just walk out of there or make him walk out, for crossing a line he was trying his best not to step over.