Chapter 21: The First of Firsts

After you had lunch, in the late afternoon, Taehyung drove you back to your apartment. His parents would be coming home sometime before the evening and he had promised them he would have dinner with them and spend the night.

When he parked his car in front of your building, he turned to look at you sadly. He had had a great weekend with you and he wasn't ready to be apart again. He leaned in to kiss you, but Hyeri jumped at him from your lap.

"Wow, girl, okay" he said startled. She lapped his neck and they got in a little hands vs. paws fight trying to get her off as he giggled from the wet kisses.

"Hyeri" he said sternly and she stopped and tilted her head looking at him attentively.

"Let me get my kiss" he said smirking, "stay."

Taehyung turned back to look at you, his eyes still had that playful sparkle and he was smiling softly. You smiled at him and he leaned in once more as you cupped his cheeks eagerly.

His lips barely touched yours and he supported himself on the edge of the passenger's seat not to fall on top of you as you pulled him closer.

You bit his lip playfully and he instantly obliged to your request to intensify the kiss parting his lips for you. He was loving how bold you were all of a sudden.

Hyeri barked impatiently, scratching the door to get out and you playfully patted her snout as you pulled away. You looked back at Tae and he was smiling brightly from ear to ear, you felt self-conscious as his eyes were fixed on you.

"What is it?" you said shifting your eyes unable to hold his gaze.

"You're a fast learner" he said gleefully and saw your face turn bright red.

"Why do you enjoy embarrassing me?" you asked pressing your forehead on his chest as he was still leaning onto you.

He laughed softly and when he opened his mouth to answer, he heard his car honk and you both jumped surprised.

You both whipped your heads back towards the window to see Jimin laughing airily. Hyeri barked at the stranger who shoved his hand in the car's window and pushed the wheel to startle you.

"Jimin, I swear" Tae started as he turned around and got out of the car.

"What are you doing here?" he asked irritated and still a little shaken from the scare.

"I was heading to the studio just now" he paused to smirk and continued, "when I saw you two finally making out" his lips curled in an unruly smile.

Taehyung felt uncomfortable, he knew this was his revenge for not telling him about you two sooner.

"Weren't you going to the studio? It's getting late" he said looking at his watch and pushing him away so he'd keep walking.

"It's Sunday, there's no-" but Tae cut him off as he resiste.

"Bye, Jiminie, see you tomorrow." Jimin looked back giggling and shaking his head as Taehyung got back in the car, slamming the door after him.

You thought he looked rather insecure now, he scratched the back of his head and you just smiled amused.

"So, I'll text you, okay?" he said awkwardly. You kissed his hot red cheek and got off the car. You put Hyeri down and reached for the bag with your clothes in the back seat.

"Bye Tae" you said as you closed the door and he saw you walk away.

The feeling was different this time, there wasn't something missing necessarily, but he was missing you already. It was way too quiet now.