Chapter 35: I Need You, Boy

warning: mature content ahead, feel free to skip this chapter, it'll not affect your reading

note: listen to the song from her point of view or it won't make sense, oop

Now, without further ado...

-

You walked into your apartment and turned around to look at your boyfriend as you released his hand from your hold. He looked at you lovingly as he slowly approached you and cupped your cheeks in the softest way he possibly could. You placed your hands on his waist just as softly. He pressed his lips on yours and held them there for a few seconds, breathing calmly but deeply as he felt every nerve on his lips come in contact with yours.

He sucked and lightly tugged at your lips as he needily relished on the contact he thought he might not get to have again. After a few minutes of tender kissing, you bit on his bottom lip lightly and slid your tongue in his mouth before he could as he opened his. Both your breathing and his became elaborate in anticipation for what you knew was about to come.

He moved his hands to your hips and wrapped his arms around them, closing the little space left between you two. You could feel him against your lower abdomen and you didn't think anything of it, nothing more than him crossed your mind and your need to make him feel loved and let him do the same for you. You lowered your hands and pulled from his sweatshirt leading him into your bedroom.

He smiled widely as you showed him the way. You took his hand and made him sit on the bed, then walked away to the corner between your desk and your closet. He followed you with his eyes curiously. You looked down at the tattered box underneath the wrinkled clothes you had thrown to the floor in anger, you never picked them up as you couldn't stand to see them.

You brushed the clothes off it and opened it to take the lingerie set Taehyung had got you for Christmas and quickly walked into the bathroom. He took his sweatshirt and socks off while he waited for you. You peeked out from the bathroom and he perked up when he finally saw you.

Your face was bright red. You slowly opened the door and walked out shyly, wearing the dark British green underwear he picked out for you. His favorite color, which happened to go so well with your skin tone. He looked at you with adoration as you walked up to him.

"You look stunning" he said as his face flushed, but he cheekily smiled widely at you as you tried not to look away embarrassed.

He held your waist and pulled you in for another kiss before bringing you against his chest and onto his lap. His grip was firmer as he became more and more aroused, but he never lost the care with which he did every little thing. He moved his lips to your neck and a shudder went up your spine as he brushed them along it deciding where he wanted to lay them.

He started behind your ear, whispering honeyed words next to it, making you ticklish. He giggled lustfully as you wriggled and leaned your head to a side to let him reach every inch of your neck. You moaned when he started nibbling on it as well as kissing. He shifted impatiently underneath you at the sound.