2

*Y/n POV 6:00 am*
Dad: Wake up it's time to go to the airport.
Y/n: ok I'm up.

My Dad left and I got up, planned what to wear, after I did I went to take a shower, washed my hair, and shaved. When I got out I see my dad putting all the boxes in the truck. I got in my room and started to get changed, did light makeup, and leave my hair down.

 I got in my room and started to get changed, did light makeup, and leave my hair down

outfit ^

I put my boxes in the truck and went I took the last box I looked around my room to see it empty. I shed some tears but my dad kept honking the horn so I just closed all the doors, took a last look at everything then I put the last box in the truck. I got in my dad's car.

Dad: You ok?
Y/n: No
Dad: Look-
Y/n: Don't be sorry you found happiness and I like to see you happy.
he nodded and drove to the airport.

*At the Airport*
I called my manager telling him that the car will be at the airport and have someone deliver it to New Jersey. My manager said it will come after a week and he only needs the address. I told him the address and he said I will see the car in a week.

We passed security and went to our gate and it was now 7:30 am.

Fan: I know it's early but can I get a picture?
Y/n: Sure
And I took the picture with the fan and after she left.

Y/n: Hey I'm going to the bathroom. Want anything?
Dad: Get chips and drinks for the plane ride or food.
Y/n: I will get both

I walked to the bathroom, did my business, and walked out. I went to a small shop with snacks and got some energy drinks for my dad and some chips. I got a bottle of water and a bag of chips and some candy to have when I get the house.

I saw a Chick-fil-A so I went over there and got some breakfast for my dad and me. After I got all the food/snacks I went back to my dad.

Y/n: here I got you some energy drinks, some chips, and breakfast.
Dad: thank you, hun. What did you get?
Y/n: water, some chips, a little bit of candy when we get to the house, and also some breakfast.

We started to eat some breakfast and talked about what should we do when we are in New Jersey.

Dad: I also forgot to say we live in a mansion-ish
Y/n: That should be fun.
Dad: It's something I can do to make your move.
Y/n: Look you found happiness, you should be worried about yourself and I will be worried about me ok?
And he nods.
Speaker: Gate G2 is now boring.

We got up,threw away our trash,grabbed our stuff and went to the gate. They check our tickets and we got in.While we were getting on a fan asked for a picture and of course I said 'yes'. We took pictures,then we got in our seats and after everyone bored I fell asleep since it was still early.