20

*Y/n POV*

I started to jog to first period because if you are late,you are gonna get detention.I didn't get detention on my first day because it was my first day.

I finally made it to first period.I walk in and sat at my spot,after a few minutes the bell ranged and the teacher walked in while other students were walking in.

Teacher:Hello class,so you all know you have a quiz on Friday right?
Everyone:Yes
Teacher:What if you do an assignment thats due on Friday and if you get a 80 or higher on the assignment,then I can add 10 points to your quiz.So if you get a 60 but you get I don't know a 85 on the assignment then you get a 70,or if you got an 100 then you can get 110 if you get a 80 or higher on the assignment.Deal?

We all looked around and we were smiling and saying 'yeah'

Teacher:Ok first you need to get in a group of 4,and since I'm nice
Mattia:Sometimes
Mattia whispered
Teacher:I will let you choose your groups,now pick your group.

Everyone was looking around and these 3 people came up to me.

Random Person:Can us 3 work with you?

They looked like fans,begging and begging if they only wanted me to say their name,but this time with a group.

Alejandro:Actually she is with us.

I turn my head to see Alejandro,Mattia,and Roushan all together and they needed one more.

Ale grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

Y/n:Yea sorry
Random Person:Whatever you whore

The three girl scoffs and walks away.I was gonna walk up to them while putting my hair up but before I even get two steps to them Ale grabbed me again.

Alejandro:Not worth your time

I claimed down a little and drank some water.

Teacher:Everyone have their groups?
Everyone:Yes
Teacher:Ok the assignment is,you have to make a poster about someone you learned this year.
Roushan:That sounds easy
Teacher:On the poster you have to put their background story,what did they do,and put some facts about the person too.You have the rest of the class period to work ok it now get started.

The group and decided to sit next to the window of the classroom because no one was there.

Ale:So who should we do a project on?
Y/n:The one thats have the most information.
Mattia:Why? That's more work.
Y/n:Because whoever have the most information,then we can put it on the poster,so we get a high grade.You get what I'm saying?
Ale:Yea,the more information the person have,it will be long and as long we put the right stuff then we ahould be good.
Y/n:Yea.
Mattia:OK,who should we do then.

I took out my notebook and started to flip over the pages to see if who had the most information.

Roushan:Wow your handwriting is so pretty.
Y/n:Oh thank you.Ok so the most I see in my notebook is Hitler.Wanna write about that?
Ale:Yea I'm fine with that.
Roushan:Yea,same

I looked at Mattia.

Mattia:Sure
Y/n:Alright well at the top we can but his back story,in the middle what he did,and at then bottom the facts about him.
Ale:Sounds like a plan.
Y/n:Alright write down somethings that you think that should go on the poster.
Mattia:Why should we listen to you?