Long but short day of work

First I wanna say that this is my first fic and if it's hard to understand I'm sorry. Some chapters will be longer than others. Have fun!!

What is that sound Emily thought waking up. Looking to her left, it was her phone groaning
because she couldn't believe that there was a case.

she had a raging headache due to the amount of alcohol she had last night hanging out with JJ.

I guess I should get up damn it it's too early it's only 6 am she thought to herself as she put on black pants her usual belt and a nice red shirt.

She rushed and grabbed her keys and purse and headed out and got into her car. When she got in to the office she noticed JJ had just got there too but she was out of her car walking inside so Emily decide to catch up to her.

Emily: Hey Jen what's up.

JJ: Oh nothing just a major hangover she laughed.

Emily: oh me too.

She looked at the blondes beautiful blue eyes. JJ started to turn her head so Emily looked down at her feet knowing she'd never have a chance with her.

JJ: hey is everything ok with you.

Emily: yup just tired.

JJ: ok.

JJ then thought to herself wondering if that was it but then they made it inside. Emily went to her desk and spread ways laying her stuff down on the desks then Hotch waved for the team to the conference room to talk about the case.

Emily: hey Jen we have a case she shouted.

JJ: thanks Em she said running back over then I nudged her.

Hotch: so we have a murder that shoots people in the back. Usually I'm not the one to say we have a case but I gotta call from a friend, Hotch said with a straight face.

Morgan: so anyway the unsub could be to scared to look them in the face so we might be looking at someone who is remorseful or they could be smaller in height or is younger and can't take them front on because the people that are shot are bigger than them and might be able to fight him or her off

Reid: yes but due to the crime scene pictures it shows that the angle of the gun way facing down where they women were shot.

JJ was clicking through the pictures, Garcia flinching when she saw them.

Emily: all the women are white red heads with blue eyes and freckles and they are all around the same age so he has a type.

She then glanced at JJ then took a deep breath and looked back at the screen of the women

JJ: they are also all the same hight 5'2 and are all skinny. He has a signature other than shooting them in the same area he puts the same color lipstick on them.

Reid: It's dark red called cherry midnight.

Hotch: alright wheels up in thirty.

JJ: looked at Emily and smiled.

Her hair looks really good parted down the middle the waves going below her shoulder she noticed it everyday.

When the got to where they were needed they went directly to the captain and they all shook hands except Reid he just smiled and nodded. They explained what all they knew then split up to where the murders took place. Reid stayed to do a geographical profile while jj and Emily went to where the first murder took place. Hotch and Morgan went to the other crime scene. Rossi would have went to the the third crime scene but he was out with his daughter who was in the hospital giving birth. Emily and jj pulled into the scene.