Going all out

A couple of weeks past Emily had her stitches out she was back at work and they were moving into their new place.

Emily: Hey baby

JJ: Hey honey she said moving a box into the kitchen.

Emily: So I know we've talked about this somewhat but have you told your mom.

JJ: Not yet.

Emily: Do you plan on telling them.

JJ: I do, opening the box.

Emily: Do you wanna have a dinner or something when we're all moved in.

JJ: What if she doesn't accept it, looking at her feet.

Emily: Moving over to the blonde. Hey it will be ok.

JJ: I know I know I just don't want them to think of me any differently.

Emily: You don't have to tell them yet it's ok.

JJ: Backing up putting her hand on her shoulders, looking into her eyes. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me you know that right.

Emily: Baby, was all she could get out before JJ cut her off.

JJ: I'm gonna tell her, I don't want to hide you and I'm not ashamed of who I am. So Dinner sounds perfect.

Emily: Ok, with a big smile, giving her a long deep kiss.

JJ: Lets finish unpacking.

Emily: Ok love.

JJ: You said your mom knew right, shouting from across the room.

Emily: Um yeah she kinda said in a low sad voice, I've never been close with her and we don't talk. Well she doesn't talk to me.

JJ: Honey I'm so sorry she said putting the stuff in her hands down, wrapping her arms around Emily's neck pulling her in for a hug.

Emily: Nope it's fine, wiping the tears away, wrapping her arms around the blondes waist.

JJ: Hey she's missing out on a caring, beautiful, and wonderful person pulling her in closer, holding her really tight.

Thinking to herself. She knew how it was when it came to Emily's mom she never talked about her much and when she did it was emotional.

About a week later JJ went to go see her mom and tell her she was bi and with Emily. Then if everything was good they would invite her over for dinner to meet Emily.

Emily: Do you want me to drive you to the airport.

JJ: Sure.

They got to the airport and separated ways but talked a few minutes before JJ left.

Emily: We're here.

JJ: Yep.

Emily: Everything will be ok.

JJ: I know I'm just a little nervous.

Emily: I know but hurry up I don't want you to miss your flight.

JJ: Ok but I wanna kiss first.

Emily: Mmmm of course, leaning in.

JJ finally made it to her moms house but stopped outside of the door before she walked in and took a deep breath and went for it.

JJ: Hey momma she yelled.

Sandy: Oh Jennifer what are you doing here she said pulling her in for a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek.