Interuptions

A couple weeks later JJ and Emily are in the bathroom alone just talking.

Emily: You know what they probably already know, washing her hands.

JJ: Know what.

Emily: That we're dating dumbass, then shoving her.

JJ: Oh shut up, but how could they.

Emily: we are profilers that catch serial killers it can't be that hard to notice two people dating, drying her hands.

JJ: I don't think they know, hands on her hips.

Emily: Smiling, ok maybe not know but they can probably tell something is going on.

JJ: Besides I like sneaking around.

Emily: Do you now, grabbing both of the blondes hands intertwining them with hers.

JJ: We will tell them soon but right now I want a kiss, pulling Emily in.

Emily: Mmm ok, kissing her soft lips pulling away, whenever you want to tell them is fine with me.

JJ: I know that but also that kiss really wasn't long enough I  need like 3 more, holding up 3 fingers.

Emily: One; kiss. Two; kiss. Three; kiss, taking her time with the last one.

JJ: Slithering her hands around the brunettes neck, before they both knew it someone walked in.

Garcia: Sorry just excuses me I have to pee and I was trying to find Jennif- then noticing Emilys dark brunette hair, I was trying to find JJ, nonchalantly shifting her focus to who was in front of Emily.

JJ: I'm right here Pen stepping into the open out of Emily's tight embrace.

Garcia: Wait Jen!! Ok so wait you lovely ladies are together and haven't told me, as a smile crept over her lips. Emily you could have told me you liked her.

JJ: Hey Pen I-

Garcia: What, staring at her.

JJ: Loosing focus turning her head confused, Emily you told Penelope you liked someone, pointing at her. Looking at Emily curiously.

Emily: Eyes enlarging, giving Penelope the you fucked up look, well it came up yeah but I never said it was you, looking at the blonde with a cheep smile.

Garcia: Woah hey back to me. I promise I won't tell anyone this is between you two and when you're ready for everyone to know.

JJ: Garcia we both know that you're bad at secrets, but besides we're gonna tell them soon.

Garcia: I'm not bad at these ones so I'm going to go you two are so cute, it all makes so much sense now. Ok bye my loves.

Emily: Pen, she shouted.

Garcia: Huh, turning around.

Emily: You came in to use the restroom, pointing at the stalls.

Garcia: RIGHT!! Scurrying over.

JJ: You told Garcia, laughing.

Emily: Hey she was trying to hook me up with people, would you have rather me of done that, holding the blondes hand.

JJ: ok ok you've got a point there.

Garcia: Peeing, Em I was tryin to help out I didn't know that you had a crush on JJ.

Emily: I do appreciate the gesture though.

JJ: Me too, cuz when you told me you had a date I swear my heart dropped.