Go Slow

If you're not into smut then skip down to the bottom 😂

Emily: Smiling, turning her head looking at the blonde, what?

JJ: Kiss me she said staring at Emilys lips.

Emily without any hesitation put her lips on the blondes. Sitting up lifting one hand putting it on JJ's neck up by her ear. The other hand she had on JJ's ass pulling her in closer as she squeezed it. JJ's hands were in Emily's soft straightened hair lightly pulling it knowing Emily loved it. JJ pulled back and stopped, now running her fingers over the brunettes lips slowly moving her hand down to Emily's chest then unexpectedly pushing her down against the bed hard, as she slid her hands up Emily's shirt sliding her nails lightly up and down Emily's stomach kissing her all over, at the same time she slowly moved her down to the brunettes hip without looking she grabbed Emily's gun out of its holster placing it on the nightstand by the bed as she did with hers too. Reaching below her for the brunettes belt she started to undo it but before she could she was flipped over. Emily was now on top her with her hands on the blondes ribs knelt down by her ear straddling her.

Emily: Whispering, oh no baby I've been waiting patiently for two days now I'm done waiting. It's your turn, kissing her.

JJ: Mmm ok she said sliding her hands all around Emily's body.

Now kissing her neck as she unbuttoned JJ's shirt slowly. Then rubbing her hands over the blondes breasts and under her bra pinching her nipples, kissing them. Then the blonde pulled off Emily's shirt over her head then going back for Emily's belt but as she did Emily slapped a cuff around one wrist.

Emily: You're not listening, it's my turn baby. Hooking the cuffs to the bed whispering in her ear I'm going to go lock the door she said kissing the blondes cheek.

Climbing back on top her she then reached down sliding her hand over JJ pants up and down slowly.

JJ: Oh Emily that feels so good she said quietly gripping the chain of the cuffs a little tighter.

Emily then moved her hand to the belt undid it and unzipped JJ's pants. Moving her hand down to her opening, sliding her fingers slowly up and down the folds teasing her.

JJ: God, chest moving up and down breaths heavy and short at the same time.

Emily: Baby you're so wet, Knelling down she grabbed something beside the bed out of her bag.

JJ: Looking at the strap that was hooked over Emily's pants. Honey, with a serious face eyes wide she said staring at it, it was a little bigger than the others Emily has used before. You brought that!!

Emily: Holding back a smile, what I had a feeling, shrugging, I'm going to un cuff you.

JJ: Looking at it then back at her. She nodded.

Emily: Ok she said taking the cuffs off her while Taking JJ's shirt off the rest of the way. Kissing her on lips with one hand on the strap as she slowly pushed it into her wet center.

JJ: Grabbing Emily's wrist, Oooh fuck go slow she said quietly in her mouth.

Pulling it out then pushing it back in slowly for a few seconds then she got faster.

JJ: Oh GOD, mmmm E m i l y she moaned quietly.

Emily: I'm going to go deeper she said leaning down kissing her on the lips as JJ moved her hands on Emily's back. Shhh she said biting JJ's lip softly quieting her as she kept going in and out faster.

JJ: Hitting her spot taking a big breath as her nails dug into Emily's back really trying her hardest to not be loud. Fuck Emily she whispered again.