He knew

The blonde and the Brunette walked in together happy because the team finally knew that they were dating but then Hotch asked them privately to come to his office. That  made their hearts start racing as they both looked at each other.

Hotch: So you guys know that their is a policy of no dating coworkers. Well I'm not gonna make you guys break up and if two people are dating their are forms that have to be singed. I know you two work well together but seriously no PDA other than a kiss or two but that includes anyone not just you.

They both looked at each other so happy as they held hands.

Hotch: Oh and you two can obviously hold hands.

Emily: So is that it.

Hotch: Well no.

JJ: What is it.

Hotch: If things go bad between you, you can't let it affect the team. That is what the papers basically say. Here you go he said handing the papers to them. Oh happy anniversary he said looking at the two.

JJ: Wait we didn't tell the team or anyone that today was our anniversary, she said pointing at him.

Emily: Hold on you knew we've been together, bribing a nail. 

Hotch: Yes but I wanted to give you time to adjust an let us know on your own time he said with a smile which he rarely did. Oh nobody else knew, not that I know of, just me.

JJ: Well um thank you I guess and for not saying anything she said as Emily just stared in shock.

Emily: Wow sitting up, signing the papers.

Hotch: Ok that's all you guys can get back to what you were doing.

Emily: Waking out of the office, how did he know, whispering to JJ.

JJ: Shrugging it's Hotch he knows everything.

They went back to their desks and Emily set down staring.

Derek: What's with you.

Emily: He knew, still not blinking.

Reid: who knew what, but Emily didn't answer so they looked at JJ.

JJ: Emily you're dramatic, it's Hotch knew from the beginning that we were together she said with a laugh looking at Emily.

Reid: Wait he knew and we didn't, pitting his book down.

Derek: Who knows how he figured it out but it's Hotch.

JJ: That's what I said, tapping her finger on the desk.

It was now time for everyone to go home the day ended early because they didn't have any cases. Emily and JJ were in the car going to Emily's apartment.

Emily: Hey so you know we have been dating a while now, steering.

JJ: Yeah am I gonna like where this is going.

Emily: With a little sass, yeah Jen. I was wondering if you wanted to get an apartment together so we don't have to switch off plus we already have stuff at each others places and we are always together.

JJ: Aww Em I'd love that.

Emily: Exhaling the air she was holding in. Ok god I love you so much.

JJ: I love you more.

When they got home they sat down on the couch and Emily turned on the tv. Then JJ go up and got her computer off the counter and sat back down.

Emily: Looking at the blonde. What are ya doing.