Any second now

Emily: How?

JJ: Hun?

Emily: I can't believe you!

JJ: Wellllll! When you weren't paying attention I stole your phone and got the number. I'm sorry but I had too. Squeezing her hands together.

Emily: Jennifer I love you, kissing her pulling her in for a hug then kneeling down. Don't be sorry, look at him!

JJ: He is adorable isn't he.

Emily: What are we gonna name him looking up with a smile, sliding her hand down the black cats back all the way to its tail.

JJ: Kneeling down too, I don't know.

Emily: I thought you forgot, now sitting down fully on their bedroom floor.

JJ: How could I forget about him.

Emily: Oh yea my mother wants me to do coffee tomorrow, pulling the cat in her lap.

JJ: Are you gonna go?

Emily: Yeah I guess, shrugging her shoulders.

Sorry for the cliffhanger!!!
Now go back up and read it again but now  in a sweet tone....🙂😂 Did anyone guess it?

***
JJ: You're gonna be late.

Emily: I don't even want to go she shouted from the bathroom then a couple seconds later walked over to JJ.

JJ: I know but it might be good and it's just coffee.

Emily: You're right she wrapping her arms around JJ placing a kiss on her lips.

JJ: Putting her hands on Emily's neck as she kissed her back. Ok ok she said in between kisses you gotta get going.

Emily: But you're so much more funnnnnn.

JJ: Go, she said with a smile.

Emily: Fine she said walking out the door grabbing her keys and purse.

JJ: I love you.

Emily: I love you too baby.

Emily could see her sitting at the table not really doing anything. Emily walked up and sat down in front of her. The waiter came up and they both got coffee.

Ambassador: Hello Emily I'm glad you decided to come.

Emily: Well you didn't give me much of a choice with the 100 messages.

Ambassador: Yeah well I wanted to talk.

Emily: So what is it you wanna talk about not sounding to enthusiastic.

Ambassador: I wanna get to know you.

Emily: Not saying anything just looking back at her, putting her hands together putting her chin in top.

Ambassador: So how long have you worked at the BAU.

Emily: Seven years but you knew that already.

Ambassador: Ok you're right I did.

Emily: So tell me why is it you're all set on getting to know me now but not then when I needed you the most.

Ambassador: I was scared then. I thought I did something wrong. I was too worried about your future and not about your present. I had this perfect life set out for you and I didn't think about how you actually were. Stuttering I-I didn't care about your happiness, BUT I DO NOW. I didn't realize how miserable and sad you were then.