Special Someone

I'm not really good at writing cases so bear with me. Oh and I swear the story is gonna get interesting real soon so...

JJ: we have a case, waving the file that's as in her hand.

They all got up and met her and Hotch in the conference room.

Derek: So what do we got.

Garcia: We have kidnappings.

Derek: So all the kids are between 5 and 7.

Rossi: They are all boys with brown hair so that's the type.

Emily: Is the unsub doing anything with them.

Hotch: so far the local medical examiner said there is no molestation so I'm thinking he kills them right away.

JJ: He is going after households of one parent in his case he's only gone after ones with only a mom and the boys all had a sister.

Emily: He's just targeting certain families that fit that description.

Hotch: Ok wheels up in thirty.

Everyone exited the room except for JJ.

JJ: Em you know what I just thought.

Emily: What's that.

JJ: since I'm going to become a full time profiler and not the communications liaison I won't have my own office. I'm not gonna get kisses.

Emily: Noooo you're still going to get kisses. In fact you're gonna get a kiss right now as she walked over and kissed her on lips.

JJ: Kissing her once more, ok lets go get our bags.

They got on the jet and made it to the local police office and then split ways.

Hotch: Reid geographical profile. JJ you go let the press know what's going on. Rossi head over to a crime scene with Derek. Emily and I'll go to the other and then we'll meet at the third.

They got to the crime scenes and Emily notices something. She had a theory.

Emily: So we are saying a man did this right, pointing a finger.

Hotch: Yes

Emily: Ok and it shows remorse, holding up anther finger.

Hotch: Ok what are you saying.

Emily: I'm saying that I don't think he's doing this out of anger. I mean he's angry but I think the unsub is killing the kids to save them.

Hotch: That would make sense because he sees the kids as himself when he was younger.

Emily: We need to give the profile as they headed back to the local police station.

Now at the police station the team gathered up.

Hotch: Ok we're ready to deliver the profile. First we are looking for a man in his early 30s to mid 40s.

Emily: Leaning back against the desk, he thinks that he is saving the kids. This saying, he was probably abused when he was a kid. Then as he got older his father left him his mom and sister.

Rossi: He is dangerous he's willing to do anything to save these kids in his mind.

JJ: We already know that he is obviously targeting family's with only a mom that has two kids a son and daughter so we need to warn those families.

Reid: Due to the places he's been killing we believe he works in some kind of field where he  can get information about the families like social work. Also from my geographical profile I do believe he's going to go after a kid in the area. Circling his finger on the map showing them.