Without Words in the Shadows.

This is a longer chapter!! Good things happen in this one, well kinda.😂
About two weeks had passed.

Will: how was work.

JJ: um it was good, sorry I couldn't make it over for dinner. I was helping Emily with stuff.

Will: you too sure do hang out a lot.

JJ: well she is my best friend, shrugging her shoulders.

Will: oh I get it.

Will Leaned if in for a kiss. Then started moving them toward the bedroom pushing her on the bed pulling her shirt off, next his. Not really wanting to do anything she thought as he climbed onto her grinding on her for a moment then starting to take her pants off.

JJ: no stop, actually just get off me please, not knowing what to do with her hands.

Will: immediately getting off her. What's wrong.

JJ: I'm just not ready.

Will: wait, are you a virgin.

JJ: laughing, oh god no.

Will: ok then what's the problem.

JJ: did he really just say that rolling her eyes thinking. I-I don't know I just can't not yet, grabbing her shirt and fixing her pants. I'll see you later she said walking out, slipping her shirt over her head.

Will: Jennifer wait.

JJ: I'll see you tomorrow.

Will: ok I'm sorry.

JJ: no you're fine, awkwardly leaving, Immediately calling Emily.

Emily: hey what's up Jen, she said in a sleepy voice.

JJ: crying, can I come over.

Emily: now sitting up in her bed. Of course, are you ok, their wasn't an answer just her rapid breathing over the phone. The silence grew, ok Jen I understand then the blonde hung up.

She didn't lie she did understand, without words she always knew, and this time she knew to wait.

Emily was worried pacing until she heard a knock on her door running over to open it.

JJ: oh my god, with her eyes puffy from crying.

Emily: holding out her arms, come here, what's wrong.

JJ: I can't believe that just happened holding Emily tight.

Emily: Jen what happened?

JJ: I don't want- I, confused and angry at the same time.

Emily: ok that's fine you don't have too holding her closer.

JJ: trembling in the brunettes arms, holding back tears. I was with Will and he started to kiss me and led me to his room. Then started to undress me which was fine but then he got on me, and I-I freaked out and told him to get off me.

Emily: why?

JJ: I don't know but I've never felt that awkward and embarrassed in my life. He looked so hurt and confused. The worse part was he asked if I was a virgin, I'm not she said quickly but I could barely look at him after that so I-I just left.

Emily: I'm sorry, trying to think of what to say.

JJ: he asked me why and to be honest I don't know why, she said with her head in Emily's shoulder. I can't confront him again and to top it off I'm mad but he hasn't done anything.

Emily: hey it's going to be fine, rubbing her back. You can't help the was you feel.

JJ: what if he shows up, oh Emily can I , I just wanna stay with you.