Can I??

I hope you like this chapter as much as I do. 
Emily Walked in with sunglasses on looking down at her feet still having a migraine but as she looked up she saw the blonde getting coffee. Then Emily thought about last night again wishing she could pull her in for another kiss. She went over and placed both of her hands on her own desk leaning then took a deep breath and plopped in her chair. Then out of the corner of her eye she saw JJ walking to her office. Maybe she doesn't remember Emily thought making her upset but then again maybe it was for the best she was with Will, Emily looked to her left and saw Reid.

Emily: how you doing she said sitting her head on top her crossed arms.

Reid: I'm reading a book and it's actually quite good he said looking up about to explain it. Then stopped and squinted his eyes and smirked. You have a hangover don't you.

Emily: Groaning, uhhh yeah I do. Oh wait do you know when Rossi is coming back, it's been awhile.

Reid: oh yes he's going to be back today, sitting up straight looking back at his book.

Emily got up and went to get a cup of coffee. Derek was already up there.

Derek: any better than earlier he said while handing her a cup.

Emily: better except for the pounding headache.

They went back and sat at there desks with their coffee and did some paper work but Emily could not concentrate.

About two hours later Garcia came out and walked over to JJ getting another cup of coffee while they chatted Emily decided to also get another cup she had to face JJ some time.

Garcia: did you have a good time last night Emily, looking down making a cup of tea.

Emily: yea I did she said with a smile. Did you guys have fun, mostly looking directly at JJ.

Garcia: the best

JJ: yes I really did, looking back at her.

All Emily could think was she did remember. JJ knew that she kissed her heart started racing but she acted normal hoping no one would notice as she took a chug of her coffee but JJ did.

JJ: you ok Em.

Emily: umhm she said then smiled and walked back to her desk. God she knows doesn't she thought roaming.

Garcia followed her and JJ went back to her office.

Garcia: hey Emily you canceled on him.

Emily: yeah PG I'm sorry.

Garcia: why

Emily: no reason.

Garcia: come on he's a nice guy, crossing her arms.

Emily: I don't wanna talk about it Garcia.

Garcia: why not she said sadly. You know you can tell me anything.

Emily: fine come here, she pulled her aside where people couldn't hear them.

Garcia: what is it, even more interested.

Emily: Garcia I'm not into men and the guy you hooked me up with just tell him I'm sorry. I tried to call he didn't answer so then I called the restaurant. Oh god I probably embarrassed him.

Garcia: ignoring the apology cutting her rambling off, Emily Prentiss you're gay and didn't tell me, I'm kinda hurt.

Emily: hey stop it. No I would have told you it's just not a good conversation starter. Like hello I'm Emily prentiss and well I'm gay, she laughed.